Now Available! Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Now Available! Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliT

Postby puranon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:36 am

AT3 lacks the FX loop and the new Cab section
puranon

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Also, any collections will run in the free version of AmpliTube 4 (Custom Shop) so unless there's something system-wise holding you back, there's really no reason not to run AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kingpest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi I am new to all this got my irig today and purchased the dime package but I do not have a computer. Do need to have one to use the dime package as I only have an iPad Pro sorry not very tech savvy lol
Kingpest

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Hello Kingpest and welcome to the forum.

I think that the Dimebag Collection is for PC / MAC, not for iPads (at least I could not find it listed there). Maybe it will be released later?? You should contact Sales Support for the definitive answer (and maybe a refund /credits for your purchase??).
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/contact-us/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby TrishThrash » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:13 pm

I'm a complete noob when it comes to doing anything with software on guitar (I've only used amps & pedals). But Dime is THE legend who got me wanting to play guitar so I'm very interested in this collection.

What I'm having trouble understanding is -- what do I need to get started? Specifically how do I connect my guitar to my PC computer? (My Android phone & tablet are pretty low-end so I doubt they'd have enough memory to work with anything.) I see several options such as the iRig and the iRig Stomp and their various forms. Ideally, I'd like to be able to connect my keyboard too.

I saw in the earlier post that the Dime collection runs on even the free version of AmpliTude4 but I also see that some gear comes with the Deluxe version or other larger versions of AmpliTube bundled with them so I'm taking that into consideration as I try to figure out what gear I want to buy and what software it comes with. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Normally I'm pretty tech-savvy but this is a new adventure for me.
TrishThrash

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:47 pm

TrishThrash wrote:I'm a complete noob when it comes to doing anything with software on guitar (I've only used amps & pedals). But Dime is THE legend who got me wanting to play guitar so I'm very interested in this collection.

What I'm having trouble understanding is -- what do I need to get started? Specifically how do I connect my guitar to my PC computer? (My Android phone & tablet are pretty low-end so I doubt they'd have enough memory to work with anything.) I see several options such as the iRig and the iRig Stomp and their various forms. Ideally, I'd like to be able to connect my keyboard too.

I saw in the earlier post that the Dime collection runs on even the free version of AmpliTude4 but I also see that some gear comes with the Deluxe version or other larger versions of AmpliTube bundled with them so I'm taking that into consideration as I try to figure out what gear I want to buy and what software it comes with. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Normally I'm pretty tech-savvy but this is a new adventure for me.

Hi, you would need an audio interface. We do make quite a few - see https://www.ikmultimedia.com/interfaces - but there are some that are standouts for guitar us. The top dog for getting the best guitar tone would be AXE I/O with great guitar-centric features. It is an incredible interface, our latest, and one that I am definitely a huge fan of. We also have more portable interfaces like iRig HD 2 which would give you one input for guitar and connects to your computer via USB. That would also be a great option but not as feature-rich as AXE I/O. If you'd like full control over AmpliTube's gear and an interface in one (though AXE I/O does have MIDI support and also direct connections for expression pedals/switches), iRig Stomp I/O is a great choice.

Note that different versions of AmpliTube are included with the suggestions above. If you click the links you can see what they come with and you can then add just the Dimebag CFH Collection to that version through our Custom Shop interface.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TrishThrash » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Thank you! This helps and gives me two options so I can figure out my budget. I appreciate it!
TrishThrash

Re: Introducing Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

Postby CathyNicole93 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm

:D
ikillintel wrote:Image
CathyNicole93

Re: Introducing Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

Postby ikillintel » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:48 am

CathyNicole93 wrote::D
ikillintel wrote:Image

:D
ikillintel