Purchased T-Racks 5 not in Plugins (Cubase)

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Purchased T-Racks 5 not in Plugins (Cubase)

Postby robbyswang » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:34 am

Hello, can you help, please?

I have just purchased IK MM T-Racks 5. I downloaded a new authorisation manager, downloaded and unzipped the installer and installed it, clicking through the install wizard as normal. Just in case, I restarted my machine and opened my DAW (Cubase 10 Elements) but T-Racks was nowhere to be found in the plugins, why could this be?

Q2. Could someone please explains the whats, wherefors and hows of Custom Shop? Google search after search brings up little of use and imho, I find the info on IK MM's website obtuse and scattered - maybe its my age

Rob
robbyswang

Re: Purchased T-Racks 5 not in Plugins (Cubase)

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Hello robbyswang and welcome to the forum.

(a) T-RackS 5 (TR5) is a 64-bit standalone program and 64-bit plug-ins only; does your DAW load 64-bit plug-ins?
(b) which format (VST, VST3, AAX etc) plug-ins did you install? Does you DAW support that format?
(c) Exactly where were the TR5 plug-ins installed? Is your DAW scanning that path?
(d) Does the standalone TR56 program run OK and load the various modules?

Also, you should download the latest Authorization Manager from the web site, install it and Authorize TR5 with your Serial Number.

Custom Shop is described in the TR5 User Manual. Using it you can try out other TR5 modules and buy them. It also acts as a Custom Shop for AmpliTube and SampleTank 3 (not sure about SampleTank 4).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby robbyswang » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Hello Darkstar, and thanks for your reply.

I thought I had resolved this issue, but it now appears that the plugins are listed in a Missing Plug Ins. I have uninstalled T-Racks 5, updated the Authorisation Mangaer, even though I only downloaded it yestarday. I re-downloaded the software from IK MM and installed. I selected the IK MM folder for the install selcted VST 3 plugins and the standalone exe to go to the VST 3 folder. I have Cubase 10 Elements running on Win 7 x64, so went to the Plugin manager and ensure the path was included in it's list. So, everything installed but not available.

Now what? :D

Rob
robbyswang

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:50 pm

During the install I would let the standalone program be installed in the default folder, not into the folder where the VST3 plug-ins are. Did you Authorise TR5?

And does the TR5 standalone program run OK and load the modules?

In Cubase, do you need to remove the plug-ins from that Missing Plug-ins list?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox