SampleTank 4 [and 4.0.8] Now Available!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: SampleTank 4 Now Available!

Postby silver-machine » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi Peter
I will give it a week to see what is going on.
I am sure a lot of problems is people with slower computers
With this Sampletank. You need a top computer with lots of ram.
There are a few issues with the sound downloads as something has changed in the list.Oh, It seems that all is there now and more files added.
There is also Mac files in the windows section download, a choice or both.
Time for some wine and fillet steak. It's Friday Night!! Luvvly Jubbly!! :) :P
I am sure the team are doing their best.

All the best
John
silver-machine

Postby dlgebert » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Anyone else having download issues? I've try downloading the first 4 piano .dmg files 3 times and when they get to about 80%, then I get a server was disconnected error. When I hit the re-start button in my Safari browser, then it says "Unauthorized access". I was able to download the first 5 files, but I'm stuck at this point. I assume it's heavy traffic on the site, but why does this happen after 10 minutes and not right away... :)

I'll try again later this evening.

Thanks- Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:55 pm

That shouldn't be happening, I'll let the team know but you may want to report it directly so they can troubleshoot to see if there's something specific about your setup, location, etc that may be causing this so they can help fix it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:58 pm

betech01 wrote:Very strange: As noted by a previous poster...

Scenario: On a macOS system - for both macOS and Windows listed is one instance of SampleTank 4 MAX Instruments where as on a Windows system it lists for both macOS and Windows SampleTank 4 MAX Instruments Part 1 and SampleTank 4 MAX Instruments Part 2.

Requiring Clarification: Should one be downloading SampleTank 4 MAX Instruments Part 1 & Part 2 or is a single SampleTank 4 MAX Instruments a valid download.

Thank you in advance of a response...

I've mentioned this to our Support Manager but have you also reported any issues directly? I will have him take a look too.

Edit - I would say if you have other issues, report this one as well. But I did already send the details from here over. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonfog » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:28 pm

I own ST3. Can I uninstall it to save some disc space. It is the Max version.
jonfog

Postby BobF3 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Specific to ST4 SE ... is this list correct?

BobF3

Postby andreas.pratsch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 pm

Same here! Download was interrupted and I was not able to continue due to the message: Unauthorized Access :shock:
Deleting the interrupted files and restarting download works for now ... takes time ... no sleep ... more coffee :lol:

dlgebert wrote:Anyone else having download issues? I've try downloading the first 4 piano .dmg files 3 times and when they get to about 80%, then I get a server was disconnected error. When I hit the re-start button in my Safari browser, then it says "Unauthorized access". I was able to download the first 5 files, but I'm stuck at this point. I assume it's heavy traffic on the site, but why does this happen after 10 minutes and not right away... :)

I'll try again later this evening.

Thanks- Dave
andreas.pratsch

Postby andrewfa » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:30 pm

I finally got ST4 Standard installed, but I can't authorize it. Authorization Manager says that SampleTank 4 is authorized, but my SampleTank 4 library is NOT authorized (there's a lock on it that takes me to the website to buy it).
andrewfa

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:59 pm

andrewfa wrote:I finally got ST4 Standard installed, but I can't authorize it. Authorization Manager says that SampleTank 4 is authorized, but my SampleTank 4 library is NOT authorized (there's a lock on it that takes me to the website to buy it).

Please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they would have access to your account directly and can see what is going on. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BobF3 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 pm

andrewfa wrote:I finally got ST4 Standard installed, but I can't authorize it. Authorization Manager says that SampleTank 4 is authorized, but my SampleTank 4 library is NOT authorized (there's a lock on it that takes me to the website to buy it).

Ditto. Same with a ton of other libs from ST3 Max.

I guess I'll forget about it for a while and wait for an update.
BobF3

Postby sfeger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Same Situation here. Support says I should try authorization again ... I did about 4 Times now wirhout any success...
sfeger

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 pm

sfeger wrote:

Same Situation here. Support says I should try authorization again ... I did about 4 Times now wirhout any success...

Please keep working with them and they will resolve your issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby andreas.pratsch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 pm

Computer says no ... ;)

sfeger wrote:

andreas.pratsch

Postby gonczi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:51 pm

[mod edit - please try again, and be civil]
gonczi

Postby grspace » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 pm

ST4_Strings_Samples_Part3.zip & ST4_Strings_Samples_Part4.zip are corrupt! (Windows)
Downloaded them three times with the same bad result. All other files worked fine.
Please fix it!
grspace

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More