Registry errors?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Registry errors?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Hi, using a user that is an administrator vs "run as Administrator" are different things. Please continue to work with IK Support and they will surely be able to assist you to completion. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikemcloughlin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Peter (or anyone), if you are aware of an alternate solution to this issue why not provide it here for people to see instead of directing everybody to open a ticket?

I am having this issue after my Window 10 PC rebooted after an update. Running as administrator fixes the issue but obviously some change in the OS has caused IK's software (Amplitube for me) to have a fit.
mikemcloughlin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 am

mikemcloughlin wrote:Peter (or anyone), if you are aware of an alternate solution to this issue why not provide it here for people to see instead of directing everybody to open a ticket?

I am having this issue after my Window 10 PC rebooted after an update. Running as administrator fixes the issue but obviously some change in the OS has caused IK's software (Amplitube for me) to have a fit.

This is not a forum for direct technical support, which is clearly stated in the rules agreed to upon registering for this forum and which are linked at the top of each page for review at any time. THAT is why people are asked to open support tickets when they require direct official technical support from IK support representatives.

Also, as was stated earlier in the thread running as administrator should not be needed with current versions of IK products.

Making changes to the registry is not recommended unless it is via official direct IK Support which is available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as there is a large margin of error which could have catastrophic effects upon your system. I especially recommend that you do not make registry changes suggested by those who are not the developers or support staff for the company that makes the software you are having issues with. This is common and not unique to IK to make this suggestion.

Also, issues that people believe are exactly the same based on forum posts without full details are frequently found to not be exactly the same. This is where IK Support can assist you and make sure the issue is identified and resolved correctly.

Please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already and they will happily assist you with your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools