Total Studio 2 MAX available now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX available now!

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Wallcorn wrote:Hello from Northern Germany,
I found TOTAL STUDIO 2 MAX in the shop, but I can not find clear information how the Upgrade or Maxgrade price is meant in the new HOMEPAGE.
It does not show any info like, if you are an owner of products XYZ already, you get the price ..., if you buy it completely as a new customer, costs are ...
It seemed to be more clear in the older homepage, how prices are to be understood.
Kind regards
Ritchy

MAXgrade is from any MAX product, Crossgrade is from any product worth 99.99+, Upgrade is from Total Studio 1 MAX.

You can also check eligibility directly by logging into your IK account, visiting the IK User Area --> Eligibility.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sanctempdyra » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:27 am

I am beginner in music field. Recently i have joined some music instrument coaching classes and making videos side by side.. Is this TOTAL STUDIO 2 MAX useful to me?? how can i utilize it?
Last edited by sanctempdyra on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanctempdyra

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 am

sanctempdyra wrote:I am beginner in music field. Recently i have joined some music instrument coaching classes and making videos side by side.. Is this TOTAL STUDIO 2 MAX useful to me?? how can i utilize it??

The Total Studio 2 MAX collection is great for anyone who wants to create, edit, or mix/master music. If you are making videos and want to compose your own scores. TS2 MAX would have everything you need to do so. This collection is also great when used for practicing. Allowing you to have a whole world of sounds, amplifiers, fx, and music creation tools at your disposal.

Click here to read up on how our Artists/Engineers use this collection.

I would suggest checking out some of our free products before jumping into so a large collection. With the creation of an IK Multimedia account you will received the following in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account.

Hope this helps!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby mozizo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello..
if i buy TS2 Max is the new ST4 will be in the bundle or have some grace period time to upgrade for free or little fee to upgrade ?
cuz now its 150/ 200$ to add as i understand it
thanks
mozizo

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:47 pm

mozizo wrote:Hello..
if i buy TS2 Max is the new ST4 will be in the bundle or have some grace period time to upgrade for free or little fee to upgrade ?
cuz now its 150/ 200$ to add as i understand it
thanks

Purchasing Total Studio 2 MAX now orr any time after November 13, 2018 (When we offered this bundle at 40% - 50% off.) will grant you an intro into SampleTank 4. This will be for SampleTank 4 SE which includes 30GB (2000 sounds) of content and full usage of the SampleTank 4 software.

This will also qualify you for Upgrade/Crossgrade pricing for SampleTank 4 and SampleTank 4 MAX.

Users of existing SampleTank versions, or any other IK product that retails for $99.99 and up, can also upgrade for the special pre-order price of: SampleTank 4 – $/€149.99; SampleTank 4 MAX - $/€199.99.

Read full information on SampleTank 4.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby mozizo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:21 am

so basically i can use ST4se full featured just missing the full ST4 library ?
can i use it to load ST3 libraries ? the ST4 interface looks more user friendly
mozizo

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:29 am

mozizo wrote:so basically i can use ST4se full featured just missing the full ST4 library ?
can i use it to load ST3 libraries ? the ST4 interface looks more user friendly

Yes, SampleTank 4 SE will include the full power of the SampleTank 4 engine. The main difference between SampleTank 4 SE and SampleTank 4 is the sound content included. Keep in mind, the 30GB included with SampleTank 4 SE is almost as big as SampleTank 3. To answer your other question. Yes, SampleTank 3 sounds will be able to be used in SampleTank 4.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby mozizo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 am

Ok.. Thanks 8-)
mozizo

Postby georgeleo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:35 am

I ordered the Boxed Version from the IK store the online U.S.A. on Dec 20th, 2018. Still waiting on when it becomes available for shipment, Thank you.
[Mod Edit: off-topic suspicious link removed]
georgeleo

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm

This is primarily a user to user forum. Please contact Sales Support with all the details here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/contact-us/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bojontim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:08 pm

As new instruments arrive is there a way to add too TS2M or do we have to wait for TS3M?
bojontim

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:38 pm

bojontim wrote:As new instruments arrive is there a way to add too TS2M or do we have to wait for TS3M?

New instruments are not added to Total Studio 2 MAX, the web pages for it at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts2max/ will explain what is included.

You can get new instruments and gear a la carte or in any available Collections depending on the product line, and note that for instruments, we currently have a great pre-order deal on Sampletank 4 and SampleTank 4 MAX has an incredibly large amount of sounds included. You can grab the list of what's included (over 200GB of new sounds!!) at the bottom of the page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... nfo#sounds
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:25 pm

No Modo Drums in TS? Wonder if IK will ever add it to the already amazing TS package.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:19 pm

auggybendoggy2 wrote:No Modo Drums in TS? Wonder if IK will ever add it to the already amazing TS package.

Total Studio 2 MAX contains what was available upon its release. It is not a subscription or similar where subsequent products get added.

I don't have any specific information but I'm sure we'll have a Total Studio 3 MAX when the offerings included are right!

Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More