tr5 problems and questions

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

tr5 problems and questions

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello!
Have purchased few processors and tried tracks previously and have few questions. I have the latest version of software.

1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.
2) No metering plugin, I mean the little one is it okay? I have it in my CS list but dont have is as plugin.

Thank you for you help, if you will provide it :)

UPDATE:
Installed TR4 version, EQ works like should work and metering plugin included. But it is not solution :|
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Re: tr5 problems and questions

Postby garfy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello d.r.a.g.o.o.n and welcome to the forum.

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.

I cannot replicate your issue with TR5. The M/S matrix works as expected i.e. settings can be made independently for the middle and the sides of a stereo file. If you are still having problems I would suggest raising a ticket with official IK Support https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:H
2) No metering plugin, I mean the little one is it okay? I have it in my CS list but dont have is as plugin.

I don't think that the metering module is available as part of the CS version, only within the Standard, Deluxe and MAX versions. Again, support will be able to give you some help with this issue.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Thank you! I've send message to support :)
Here is the video if you are interested in )
https://youtu.be/nhnB30JF-ko

garfy wrote:Hello d.r.a.g.o.o.n and welcome to the forum.

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.

I cannot replicate your issue with TR5. The M/S matrix works as expected i.e. settings can be made independently for the middle and the sides of a stereo file. If you are still having problems I would suggest raising a ticket with official IK Support https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:H

I don't think that the metering module is available as part of the CS version, only within the Standard, Deluxe and MAX versions. Again, support will be able to give you some help with this issue.
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Nice support team. 1 week - no answer. To be honest really disappoint.
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Postby garfy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Sorry you're still having issues with this.

If you post your ticket number here, Peter_IK or Ryan_IK will try and find out what's going on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:40 pm

That is definitely not the typical experience. Please do as garfy asks and post your ticket number and someone will look into it for you. In the mean time please check your spam/junk folders in case there was a response that got filtered there.

Thanks
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:20 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That is definitely not the typical experience. Please do as garfy asks and post your ticket number and someone will look into it for you. In the mean time please check your spam/junk folders in case there was a response that got filtered there.

Thanks

I checked both, spam folder and you support site where you can check status of the ticket. Nothing there :)

Number is 334846

I know thats funny that I'm not satisfied with free plugin BUT I decided to buy other processors of Tracks because I was gonna use these free plugins )) so thats a bit annoying that I can't do that and I had to install another version of tracks just because this bug.

Thank you for understanding and help )
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Thanks for posting your Ticket # and for your patience so far.

I've alerted the team and someone should be reaching out shortly.

Make sure to work with the team, they should be able to help you out here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox