Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby ADHDguitarist » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Well since there is a new thread.... haha
Gear BK Butler Tube Driver, Klon, Sam Ash Fuzz, Fuchs Blackjack, EVH 5150 III, Mesa Lonestar. JMP DSL

Features tone matching.

hardware portable amp that I can load presets into and not have to take a computer or ipad, I don't need that many sounds live. An I/O that can handle the processing for my computer. Or an interface with Impedance matching that could be used for Amplitube or TRacks.

Also swap out the free amps in the custom shop with newer ones. The tones in the new stuff is so much better than what the free version has.

I'm sure there is more but that's off the top of my head
ADHDguitarist

Postby smata65 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:20 am

president.s wrote:I think that it would be a great addition if we could change channels inside the preset. To use two amps and change between them without change preset

Y can already do this, either switching them with the mouse or assigning midi control. I do this frequently with the Mesa amps, Carvin V3, Orange Thunderverb, And Slash Marshalls
smata65

Postby jhndp99 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:20 am

I would really like to see the Gallien Krueger 250ml or the Gallien Krueger 2100 sel amps modelled in amplitube one day :) :), also an EHX polychorus would be fun to have!, and...

- Either Billy Corgan's Op-amp Big Muff Pi or David Gilmour's "ram head" big muff
- Yamaha RA-200 rotating speaker
- MXR distortion +
- ADA MP-1 preamp
- Colorsound Powerboost
- Boss FA-1 Amplifier Pedal
- EHX small clone chorus
- Victory v100 amp
- Kurt Cobain's Tech 21 SansAmp Classic
- Whatever "50w Marshall" Iron Maiden used in the early 80's
;)
Last edited by jhndp99 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhndp99

Postby zapata71 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:28 am

The Amplitube browser: it would not be bad if it could also have search functions for custom tags, or/and for Amp Models, Stomps, Speakers, etc.
Would it be possible to increase the set of speakers available? For example: the 8inches models, the 10inches models, like th Celestion series, or Jensen, Eminence, etc ...
Maybe even some speakers broken, or demagnetized, etc...I know it seems a strange request, but (for example) a true Delta blues needs really ruined speakers :D
zapata71

Postby Soundwise » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:43 pm

• Quality polyphonic pitch-shifting used for whammy, harmony, chorus and any other pitch effect.
    Just take a look what DigiTech and EHX have in their product lines.
  • IR loader and mixer! Something similar to the NI ToneRoom Pro, but with the ability to load user IRs and mix them.
  • Disable and bypass buttons for every module available globally, that is without clicking that module to change the current view and then click again to enable/disable it.
  • Drum-machine module. Something like Hydrogen will do just fine.
Soundwise

Postby Soundwise » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Please, check this thread
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20353
Soundwise

Postby tanzmeister » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:38 am

mfv2112 wrote:Unify iOS purchases with Mac/PC purchases.

This would help a lot!
tanzmeister

Postby tanzmeister » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:39 am

Once again: Official Preset Exchange database run by IK Multimedia!
tanzmeister

Postby funinstars » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Ok, i'm not expecting anything, but i'm not in love with the digital reverb. Strange as it may be, I really like the iOS reverb. Now, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but there you go :D

Just seems odd that there's only that single reverb, when reverb is arguably the single most used effect for certain applications.

Just license a Lexicon or something.

Thanks
Last edited by funinstars on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
funinstars

Postby Soundwise » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 pm

funinstars wrote:Just license a Lexicon or something.

I'm not willing to pay extra for yet another reverb. Usually reverb is used in the end of the chain. All Lexicon fans can add it after the Amplitube and enjoy themselves.
Soundwise

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:12 am

On the subject of reverb, there is also Fender® '63 Reverb available as a rack or stomp effect, and you can also use CSR from T-RackS on the same track in your DAW if you'd like additional reverb options.

Also note that there are multiple amps whose reverb circuits/sections have been modeled into the amp model itself.

Oh, and you can also get some natural room reverb using the Cab Room features. This is actually a quite nice and natural way to get great natural reverb.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby funinstars » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:28 am

Peter_IK wrote:On the subject of reverb, there is also Fender® '63 Reverb available as a rack or stomp effect, and you can also use CSR from T-RackS on the same track in your DAW if you'd like additional reverb options.

Thanks!

I'm thinking of standalone. For live playing I don't use a DAW. I do own a variety of plugins and Valhalla, which are rather good.

Options are good. You sell it, they will buy it (except maybe Soundwise :D
funinstars

Postby zapata71 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:29 pm

I have another hidden wish: when will you make us a nice blues pack? Too much metal. Think of us too, old people who started playing the guitar again, thanks to Amplitube.
zapata71

Postby wbpickard » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Two additions I would like to see

1 - Modeling for the Boss BT-2 Blues Driver. a SWEET sounding overdrive!
2 - Either the ability to assign one of the buttons, i.e. #4 as a dedicated TAP (by not having to hold it for 3 sec) OR a new chassis with a dedicated delay tap button.

I'm sure I will think of more as time goes on but until then... This is all I have
wbpickard

Postby carlaz » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:51 pm

jhndp99 wrote:- Either Billy Corgan's Op-amp Big Muff Pi or David Gilmour's "ram head" big muff

Why not both? :mrgreen: Or a replacement for the Big Pig stomp model with switchable options?
I use the old Big Pig model a lot, but it is definitely amongst the older pedal models that merits a refresh.

jhndp99 wrote:- Yamaha RA-200 rotating speaker
- Colorsound Powerboost

I see we are getting our Gilmour on! :D

jhndp99 wrote:- Whatever "50w Marshall" Iron Maiden used in the early 80's

I think both Smith and Murray used an array of 50w Marshall models in their early days -- not necessarily all of the same model! Both plexi and metal-panel #1987 models (the "little brothers" to the well-known #1959 models) might have been kicking around, and actually quite probably the more recently introduced master-volume model #2204 ("little brother" to the #2203). You can kind of imitate the latter with the old Vintage Metal Lead amp model, switching in a 50w preamp section. But I'd argue Amplitube would greatly benefit from a general expansion/refresh of the "based on earlier Marshall amps" collection of gear. The JH Gold is great, and I use it all the time, but many models based on amps from Marshall's famous formative years could easily be welcomed into the picture.
Last edited by carlaz on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling