need faster max legato slide speed

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

need faster max legato slide speed

Postby JamesO512 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:11 pm

I recently purchased MODO BASS. Nice product! Overall, I am pleased.

One thing I find a bit problematic though is that the maximum speed of a legato slide is too slow sometimes. I understand that the speed is controlled by note velocity, but even with maximum velocity, the slides are still rather slow, especially for long slides. Is there any way to make them faster, aside from using the pitch bend wheel to do the slides?

It would be nice if legato slide speed could be controlled by expression pedal or basically any CC, anywhere between quite slow and very fast to near instant. What would make it really great would be to be able to sync the speed of the slide to the DAW tempo and have slide speeds in note values. With variable slide speeds not synced in this way, it is hard to play slides in proper time.
JamesO512

Re: need faster max legato slide speed

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Please add feature requests into the official wishlist thread at viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19519 in this subforum. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS