Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby jhudas88 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:13 pm

strymon big sky and timeline for praise and worship guitarists like me please!
jhudas88

Postby kdangelo22 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:56 pm

ENGL Savage.
Clean boost.
kdangelo22

Postby Robd7961 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:17 pm

1) Cloud backup and restoring of presets. Cloud service should be user’s choice; I.e., iCloud, Dropbox, etc.. Automatic or manual synchronization should be options. Synchronization would allow for multiple IOS devices to easily remain synced with current presets. Having a backup device when performing live is a must. If your device is going to die, it will happen right before a gig! If the sync files were structured in a way to allow individual preset access, this would facilitate community sharing of presets, as suggested by another user.

2) Integrate acoustic functionality into AmpliTube. Seems silly to have two separate apps. Furthermore, this would open up all of the stomp/effects for use with acoustic guitars and amps.

3) I agree with retaining effects tails when switching between presets; however, this needs to be selectable on a per-preset basis. There might be times when you don’t want the tails.

Thanks!
Rob
Robd7961

Postby Robd7961 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:08 pm

Incorporate a “Song List” library to augment the Live mode. Every live performance is not the same. Easy access to the right presets at the right time can be very helpful to a smooth performance. Less focus on pedals means more focus on performing. Here are some ideas on how this could be implemented:
1. Song library: User has the ability to create a library of songs that they perform. Each song can contain any number of presets. Each song would have a user-assignable name.
2. Song List library: User has the ability to create a library of performances (multiple song lists). For each song list, the user can insert songs from the song library in the order in which they will be performed. As songs are added to the song list, associated presets are preassigned a preset location (number) for use in “Live Performance” mode (see below). Each song list would have a user-assignable name.
3. Live Performance mode: This would behave much like the current Live mode, with the exception that preset locations are populated with presets from the currently selected song list. Switching up to higher bank numbers steps through preset groupings in the order in which they will be accessed throughout the performance (specified by the song list); I.E., to the next song, or next group of presets for the current song.

Additional comments/functionality
• In the song library, the ability to have empty presets should be implemented so that the user can choose to keep preset banks dedicated to a song. For example, if a song contains 3 presets, the user can add empty preset(s) so presets from the next song do not appear in the current bank. Presets for a song can span multiple banks.
• When in Live Performance mode, preset tabs should display the song name and the patch name. Additionally, the current song list name should be displayed somewhere (either at the top or bottom of the display).

Note to IK: I spent nearly two years developing a MIDI controller in the early 90’s that had similar functionality. Due to manufacturing cost constraints, the product never made it to market. I would be happy to freely share more information on the functionality if there is interest. If so, feel free to reach out.
Robd7961

Postby The.eel » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Dimebag collection please!
The.eel

Postby Ostitu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi, this 3 "wish" is for Amplitube Acoustic:
- Wish 1:while in Live mode, ( great feature btw), I wish a switch, button or foot midi command to allow tuner ( and mute optional), without leaving Live Mode.
- Wish 2: FX option to have Chorus+Delay+reverb. Now only have Rev+(Delay/or chorus)
- Wish 3: Option to purchase other FX pedals individually
Thx
Last edited by Ostitu on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostitu

Postby levonsa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 pm

I want to volume pedal please :-)
levonsa

Postby SecondSon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Ooh can we have the british invasion amps too?
SecondSon

Postby Guitarfish » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:35 am

More time sigs in loop drummer.

At least 3/4 and 6/8.
5/4 would be nice
Anything fancier would be a bonus...
Guitarfish

Postby Guitarfish » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 am

Oops - duplicate post :oops:
Last edited by Guitarfish on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guitarfish

Postby JBKnox » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 am

I'd like to add my voice to those asking for a dual amp / dual rig option (with a simple mixer to balance between the two).

Of course this is assuming that the processing power allows it - but there are live situations where I want to combine two completely different tones (usually one distorted and one clean) to achieve the final sound. Would be nice to build that sort of flexibility into presets.
JBKnox

Postby hollanr » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:59 am

Currently use stomp I/o on stage with a band while playing bass, looping bass and switching to brass. Also use some pre recorded stuff on stage (bass line with a couple horn parts recorded in AmpliTube) where the click seems necessary to keep the band on track.

It would be super useful if the AmpliTube metronome (looper and daw) could be balanced to one side or the other, to allow it to go to a separate channel in the mixer playing only on the monitors. Currently using a third party app with Audiobus to achieve the effect, but you have to be perfect to sync the loops/pre recorded tracks to the third party click on stage, and I’m never perfect haha

On top of that, i’d Jump behind the song preset library idea as well, with addition of a tempo... if I could go song to song with bank up/down command, have a new group of presets to use, have the metronome load up the right tempo and clicking away on R or L leaving the instrument signal clean on the other channel.

A way out of the box idea (or maybe it already exists in other software and isn’t far fetched) would be to be able to use the daw to program start and stop points for recording and playback of the loops... in that way, you could just play through a song as required without worrying about where you have to step on a pedal to record start stop and switch loops.

Loop Example-playing Stevie wonder’s superstition... I start playing with bass, start of first verse hit record, play through to the start of the second verse and stomp again to play the loop while I switch to trumpet playing through to the bridge. hit the bridge, back to bass because the first loop doesn’t work then back to the loop and horn for the end... all requires perfectly timed pedal action

Maybe I just need more practice, but I feel like it could be super easy setting this up in the daw type interface (for a user that is... I’m sure use it would be a lot of work for you guys lol)
hollanr

Postby wbaccus » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Option to use the Expression Pedal as a Volume pedal on iRig Stomp I/O

More reverb pedal options.

Right now I'm playing a song where I'm bouncing back and forth between a clean delay sound and then a distorted sound. Love to be able to have a tap delay timing stick in live mode.

Cloud dync presets from device to device. Right now I'm manually doing it, but I've not found a way to sync which presets are loaded into the 4-up slots.

An easy way to get all of my presets set to unity volume.

Custom sorting mode for presets.
wbaccus

Postby Guitarfish » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:59 pm

A delay with dotted 8th subdivisions please!
Guitarfish

Postby wbaccus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Guitarfish wrote:A delay with dotted 8th subdivisions please!

Go into live view and you can set that.

Thought of an additional wish item: some sort of watch support. I have a ton of presets loaded for the different bands I’m in. A way to quickly slide thru preset banks with my watch would be easier than holding button 2 on a pedal multiple times.
wbaccus

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories