Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:32 pm

This will be the official thread for AmpliTube iOS feature requests. Please post any feature requests here moving forward. All older posts will be compiled here. This will help make sure all posts are laid out in an organized thread keeping your voices is heard.

Before posting, make sure to check that your idea/request is not posted already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby kdangelo22 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Dimebag Collection.

Roland JC-120 amp.

A 'tone cloud'
kdangelo22

Postby SecondSon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Morley wah (or some way to trigger the wah by just moving the expression pedal)

Final eq (not a pedal a proper final tweak)

Running two amps at once

Running two cabs at once plus customising speaker loadouts

Rack options for the effects loop section.

Thanks
Jazz
SecondSon

Postby kdangelo22 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 pm

I second the need for a dual amp setup and a wah that is activated by moving the pedal (takes too much effort to engage the virtual switch).
kdangelo22

Postby muddi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:37 pm

1. more cabs
2. something like Amplitube 4 > Amp THD Bivalve
3. more Reverb pedals
...of course it would be great to have the whole Amplitube 4 as iOS version... maybe a dream?
muddi

Postby Boogie_Man » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Definitely more reverb options. I’d personally like to see more pedals in general, licensed or otherwise available as a purchase option.
Boogie_Man

Postby Steve.bellanger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Dimebag Darrell collection.
Steve.bellanger

Postby Abnormity » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:54 am

we need a :mrgreen: overscream :mrgreen: pedal!!
Abnormity

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Abnormity wrote:we need a :mrgreen: overscream :mrgreen: pedal!!

The green Overdrive pedal in AmpliTube iOS is based on the same real pedal (Tube Screamer).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kranick » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:37 pm

1. IAA FX slot within Amplitube
2. Possibilities for tracking amp’s line and drum’s line on the separated lines on Audiobus and AUM mixer.

Both these features are required for using third parties effects for my guitar after amps. But now I can’t add reverb with Audiobus because it will add effect not only for my guitar but also for drum loops (loop drummer module).
kranick

Postby roedi2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm

After buying a iRig Stomp I/O I planned to use my iOS-Version of Amplitube productively live on stage. I noticed some problems / issues / limitations:

- Use the Mastering section while using the looper!! At the moment the mastering section is disabled when using looper. I'm using the mastering section in Amplitube (the rest of the DAW not at all) for final EQ, Compressor, Reverb ..., but when I'm using the looper all my recorded / played loops are without any mastering effects (no comp, no eq, no reverb). Not only that there is no reverb, the missing eq/comp affects my signal volume - that is unacceptable for live usage!

- Effect tails: Actual behavior: When I change a preset or switch an effect off (delay, reverb, ...), all effect tails were cut off immediately, that is not suitable for real live usage! Normal (= wished) behavior would be the smooth fade out of all effects that were previously switched on, depending on the given parameters (delay length, ...).

- I configured the tuner to switch the instrument signal to mute when started. So far so good for live use. But when I close AmpliTube and restart it, the behavior has changed to default mode (signal active during tuning). Can this muting switch in the tuner be made permanent (Settings menu)?

- I use acoustic and electric guitars during a live performance. I own both Amplitube and Amplitube Acoustic iOS software. Since I cannot have both Amplitube apps running the same time it would be great to use the effects/amps from Amplitube Acoustic in normal Amplitube Software, as it is possible with the Vocalive effects.

- Since the new iPhones/iPads are very powerful, when you plan to expand the number of effects usable at the same time (= extend the effects chain)?

Thank You!

Greetings,
Christian
roedi2

Postby tim.ryland » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:54 pm

Multi-tap Echo Unit.

More/better Reverbs

Definitely 2 amps and A/B switch, if only 1 thing this is it.

More VOX amps, AC15, etc.
tim.ryland

Postby kdangelo22 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Now that I've tried the acoustic simulator, I have to request a much better one
kdangelo22

Postby steve@tisa.com » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 am

Preset exchange for Amplitube iOS so we can share settings with the community more effectively
steve@tisa.com

Postby tim.ryland » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Could you show the currently selected preset on the Amp/FX and LiveView. Should be easy enough to do.

Blueboard control of transport control on the Song screen. Also add return to start.
tim.ryland

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories