AmpliTube Leslie - Global speed control?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Leslie - Global speed control?

Postby dougs.ik » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:50 pm

To control speed with my mod wheel I go into each preset I create and navigate to cab and then to midi control and add speed and then use midi learn and then touch the mod wheel.

Is there a way to set the mod wheel to globally control speed for every preset by default?

One more question - I would like to assign the sustain pedal simultaneously as a toggle - tap once go to other speed.

Modwheel I push forward for fast (Tremolo), roll back for slow (Chorale). Would be great of the middle could be Brake.

Understand that if I tap Sustain in this scenario my Modwheel position will no longer represent the currrent speed setting.
dougs.ik

Re: AmpliTube Leslie - Global speed control?

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Hey Dougs.ik,

Thanks for your post!

Do note, this MIDI assignment can be saved to each of your Presets. If you use this assignments in a lot of presets. Try creating a starting or 'base' preset to work off of with this assignment always made.

As for your question on keeping all of these controls on your MOD Wheel, unfortunately we do not have any suggestions for this at this time. I would suggest setting SPEED and BRAKE to different MIDI controls.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: AmpliTube Leslie - Global speed control?

Postby remoteuser65 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:41 pm

I finally worked out a solution to changing the Leslie speed in AmpliTube 4 Leslie 122 Cabinet.
Follow the instructions below and finally get what you've wanted for ages. Enjoy.
It certainly helps for me as my PC keyboard is just above my MIDI controller.
Go To - CONTROL PANEL
Go To - EASE OF ACCESS CENTER
Go To - MAKE MOUSE EASIER TO USE
Go To - EXTRA LARGE INVERTING
TICK BOX - TURN ON MOUSE KEYS
CLICK APPLY
CLICK OK
NOW HOVER MOUSE OVER LESLIE FAST/SLOW/BRAKE SWITCH IN THE AmpliTube LESLIE PLUGIN AND MAKE SURE IT STAYS THERE WHILE PLAYING ORGAN.
WHILE PLAYING THE ORGAN YOU CAN NOW PRESS 5 IN THE NUMERICAL KEYPAD TO SWITCH FROM SLOW TO FAST.

I'm using Samplitude 2019 and my organ VST is Acoustic samples B5 v2.5

Sounds Absolutely Amazing.

HOPE THIS GOES SOMEWAY TO HELPING YOU ALL OUT.

PEACE AND LOVE

CARL WINDSOR
remoteuser65

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling