Amplitube 4, 2 Amps, Wetness....

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Amplitube 4, 2 Amps, Wetness....

Postby edmundtownes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:46 am

http://www.jonathantownes.com/music/yatrfe-test.mp3

Greetings Fellow Sound Explorers,

I've been using Amplitube since version 3. A couple weeks ago, I picked up an iRig Stomp I/O and since have been inspired to begin looking under the hood. Trying different driver and mic combinations has been a blast. I don't remember the last time I sat and just played... Well, tonight was the first time I ever tried two amps in Amplitube (routing 6). The idea was to have a clean amp (`65 Fender Twin) mixed with something dirty (`57 Custom Twin). I have been also looking for something to get the `65 Twin a little gnarly and settled on the T-Rex Moller (holy EFF this pedal is perfect). Suffice to say, both amps are a bit kripsee (yes, kripsee).

I recorded directly into and exported out of Amplitube 4. What you're hearing is what I heard when recording listen on Sony MDR-v6 headphones. This is an unedited performance. I hope you like seafood because there are more than a few clams in this performance. Please let me know what you think of the sound. The song I'm playing is an original called "You Are the Reason for Everything," and can be heard here ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEw1H6bCPDk in all its multitrack glory.

Best,
Jonathan
edmundtownes

Re: Amplitube 4, 2 Amps, Wetness....

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for sharing.

Great sounds!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Amplitube 4, 2 Amps, Wetness....

Postby edmundtownes » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks Ryan. I'm really enjoying the iRig Stomp I/O. Amplitube is sooooo much more awesome using it with the iRig Stomp I/O!!!!
edmundtownes

Return to The Jam Session