Lurssen 2 day full feature?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Lurssen 2 day full feature?

Postby aldobko » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 pm

The App Store says you can buy a 2 day full functionality as an in app purchase but within the app that option is not in the store; has that option been removed or am I missing it?
aldobko

Re: Lurssen 2 day full feature?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:40 pm

aldobko wrote:The App Store says you can buy a 2 day full functionality as an in app purchase but within the app that option is not in the store; has that option been removed or am I missing it?

Yes the time-based features had been removed. They my still show in “popular in-app purchases” or similar though as those are auto-generated by Apple based on all-time statistics from what I can see.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aldobko » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Ok thanks
aldobko

Postby aldobko » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
aldobko wrote:The App Store says you can buy a 2 day full functionality as an in app purchase but within the app that option is not in the store; has that option been removed or am I missing it?

Yes the time-based features had been removed. They my still show in “popular in-app purchases” or similar though as those are auto-generated by Apple based on all-time statistics from what I can see.

If I buy the $69CAD compressed format export option, can I upgrade later to the full HD version or would I have to pay the full $139CAD again?
aldobko

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm

aldobko wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

If I buy the $69CAD compressed format export option, can I upgrade later to the full HD version or would I have to pay the full $139CAD again?

Those are separate in-app purchases.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aldobko » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi I’m really enjoying using AmpliTube with the Lurssen mastering console! One suggestion though; I hope you guys will make a way to share the mastered files directly to the internal iPhone files folder or to share by email; I purchased these items so I could record and master songs as a standalone process on my iPhone and then directly upload them to TuneCore or a video program... right now the only way to access the files is to hook the phone up to a computer with iTunes, and that adds an inconvenient step to the process... I really hope you guys are able to update Lurssen with this feature; thanks!
aldobko

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:19 am

aldobko wrote:Hi I’m really enjoying using AmpliTube with the Lurssen mastering console! One suggestion though; I hope you guys will make a way to share the mastered files directly to the internal iPhone files folder or to share by email; I purchased these items so I could record and master songs as a standalone process on my iPhone and then directly upload them to TuneCore or a video program... right now the only way to access the files is to hook the phone up to a computer with iTunes, and that adds an inconvenient step to the process... I really hope you guys are able to update Lurssen with this feature; thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, but I saw this post and wanted to make sure the correct information is out there. LMC (Lurssen Mastering Console) for iOS will allow you to save files directly to your iOS device. Make sure to use the 'More' option at the bottom of the export window.

Hope this helps!
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools