iRig Stomp I/O dont change the mode (preset/stomp)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O dont change the mode (preset/stomp)

Postby egorovvserg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 am

Problem with the iRig Stomp I/O. I can't change it's mode (preset or stomp). When I turn the buttons 3+4 (1-2 second or more, this is don't matter in my cause), I have not the prove indication and will not change the mode.

Video with the problem here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqJQOl ... sp=sharing

How Solve this problem???

Support Area: IK Multimedia International
Product: iRig Stomp IO
Hardware: iPad 5th generation
Mobile OS: iOS 11.4

I add the Ticket #310070 48 hours ago and don't received the answer.
egorovvserg

Re: iRig Stomp I/O dont change the mode (preset/stomp)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I have relayed your ticket information to the team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby duffy1977 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 pm

Also having this problem. Why don't you guys answer the questions or post the solutions on the forum? It would save us all a lot of time and trouble.
duffy1977

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:05 am

duffy1977 wrote:Also having this problem. Why don't you guys answer the questions or post the solutions on the forum? It would save us all a lot of time and trouble.

Issues that may appear the same from casual reports on forums are not always the same. Your best bet for things that may have a known fix or explanation would be to search IK's FAQ at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/ and if that doesn't help the support team will work directly with you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Per the rules linked on each page do state this isn't a tech support forum FWIW.

Thanks.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby HappySpaceInvader » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Well, fair enough, but now I have the same problem suddenly... and it's a Sunday... and now instead being able to use my iRig Stomp, I have to wait until you guys answer a support ticket to tell me how to put this device into Stomp Mode.

This begs the question though... given this thing is called the "iRig Stomp"...

1. Why is Stomp Mode not the default?
2. Why is the Mode switch activated by holding down two buttons... something that you either have to do with your hands, or by sitting down and activating with your feet??
HappySpaceInvader

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:59 pm

Two-button pushes should be possible using one foot. You can start iRig Stomp I/O in different modes including a standalone mode (which I think perhaps you may have been entered into?) by holding certain buttons while starting it up. These should be covered in the manual.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nandosouzafilho » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:20 pm

I am also having this problem. iRig Stomp I/O connected to an Amplitube 5 via USB to a Mac OS Catalina.

Any solution?
nandosouzafilho

Postby d_pockrus » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 am

I'm also having this problem, but think my issue is that my #3 switch doesn't appear to work. I can select preset 3 from the screen, but if I change to a different preset using the switches, pressing the #3 switch won't take me back to preset 3.

Naturally, this also means I can't get into stomp mode or engage the tuner.
d_pockrus

Postby nandosouzafilho » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:48 am

I could make it work by disconnecting my headphones from the socket and plug it in one of the outputs line. Pressing 3rd and 4th buttons at the same time has turned the Stomp mode on.

It still seems pretty much a defect on the device IMO, and the company should take a look at.

I hope that helps somebody else.
nandosouzafilho

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:19 pm

nandosouzafilho wrote:I could make it work by disconnecting my headphones from the socket and plug it in one of the outputs line. Pressing 3rd and 4th buttons at the same time has turned the Stomp mode on.

It still seems pretty much a defect on the device IMO, and the company should take a look at.

If you feel that you have found a defect, you'd want to report it to IK Support. They would be able to look directly into your issue and take care.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RSMusicStudio » Mon May 17, 2021 10:12 pm

nandosouzafilho wrote:I could make it work by disconnecting my headphones from the socket and plug it in one of the outputs line. Pressing 3rd and 4th buttons at the same time has turned the Stomp mode on.

Works for me too!!
It is a design defect.. You need a plug into left output to make stomp mode work.
RS
RSMusicStudio

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 17, 2021 10:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If you feel that you have found a defect, you'd want to report it to IK Support. They would be able to look directly into your issue and take care.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:22 pm

any update on this? I just started experiencing this last night on one of my Stomp I/Os
vac713

Return to Interfaces & Controllers