Sounds Still Sustain After Note Released

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Sounds Still Sustain After Note Released

Postby JohnSolo808 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:59 am

Hello All!

Anyone else having an issue where the sound does not completely fade out after note release? I tap a key and the sounds sustain at a low volume. Driving me mad.
JohnSolo808

Re: Sounds Still Sustain After Note Released

Postby Dexter22 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Yea same.
Dexter22

Postby albertpauw » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:14 pm

For me it is only aparent when I have the volume on maximum, but yes.

However, after about 10 seconds of no keys pressed it's gone. I suppose that's when the autotune kicks in.
albertpauw

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Have you updated to the latest firmware? Version 1.02 was released after UNO Synth shipped. You can find it at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/firmware/

If you have, or if you do and the issue persists, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby albertpauw » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Yes, I had updated to the latest.

The autotune is inaudible. As said the normal tone is faintly there, until it cuts out. I have to cranck up the volume and listen on headphones.

It doesn't bother me, but maybe you can confirm this?
albertpauw

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm

albertpauw wrote:Yes, I had updated to the latest.

The autotune is inaudible. As said the normal tone is faintly there, until it cuts out. I have to cranck up the volume and listen on headphones.

It doesn't bother me, but maybe you can confirm this?

I am not able to do so at this time, IK Support is there to help try to recreate issues and troubleshoot and can help you directly.

Also, try to make sure you don't have a setting like a delay/decay/sustain somehow set that may cause this. I assume you've restarted and changed presets which would preclude that but if you've sent any MIDI/SysEx to the unit beforehand you may still have something set in a way that may cause something like this. IK Support, though, can dig in deeper on issues like this.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth