How to delete single step during playback?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

How to delete single step during playback?

Postby Apogenic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:40 am

So I know how to delete whole sequence. That is Great. But how I delete or mute single note during playback? This is kind of very important thing during live jams. How do I do it? :?:

Actually this will be helpful even during programming. Deleting everything and programming everything again just because you make one mistake seems counter-productive.
Apogenic

Re: How to delete single step during playback?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Deleting a single step is covered in the manual section 7.1 - Step Recording.

You can download the User Manual from the UNO Synth product page (the "Manuals" link) or http://ikmanual.com/unosynth
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Apogenic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Thanks. I did not know there is full manual online. I will check it now. :)
Apogenic

Postby Apogenic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Deleting a single step is covered in the manual section 7.1 - Step Recording.

You can download the User Manual from the UNO Synth product page (the "Manuals" link) or http://ikmanual.com/unosynth

OK. I checked the manual and there is NO way to delete step during playback. On page 28 under 7.3 – Step Edit Recording there is: "To delete a step in this mode, simply press the down button." However this DO NOT delete step on my device but ONLY deletes stored parameter for this step but NOT whole step.

I conclude that there is no way to delete step during playback. Unless my device is faulty but I doubt it.

Please check it as this might be an error either in your manual or in software (or in my unit).

PS> I am just trying to help :)
Apogenic

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Apogenic wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Deleting a single step is covered in the manual section 7.1 - Step Recording.

OK. I checked the manual and there is NO way to delete step during playback. On page 28 under 7.3 – Step Edit Recording there is: "To delete a step in this mode, simply press the down button." However this DO NOT delete step on my device but ONLY deletes stored parameter for this step but NOT whole step.

I conclude that there is no way to delete step during playback. Unless my device is faulty but I doubt it.

Please check it as this might be an error either in your manual or in software (or in my unit).

PS> I am just trying to help :)

At this point I would report this to IK Support as it should work as described in the manual. They will be able to assist further and see what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth