where can i find new Users Manual for Amplitube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

where can i find new Users Manual for Amplitube 4

Postby dako525 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:54 am

where can i find Users Manual for Amplitube 4 ?
Macbook/Yosemite
StudioOne3
AudioBoxUSB
CustomShop/Complete
IRigPro/HD/Midi
IRigKeysPro/Pads
ILoud/BlueBoard/IRig/Mic
Amplitube3/IOS/Air/Iphone
SampleTank3/IOS/Air/Iphone
MiroslavPhilharmonik
GrooveMaker2/VocalLive/MicRooms
IGrand/Ilectric/IRigDJ/Recorder
dako525

Re: where can i find new Users Manual for Amplitube 4

Postby n2mpujack » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Look in Mac HD/Library/Documentation/IK Multimedia and there you'll see folders for all IK documentation for what's on your computer. There isn't a true standalone manual for AT4 but just a what's new manual. You'll have to combine that with manuals for the rest of Amplitube stuff like AT3 and so on.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby GAJ1952 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:30 pm

In my Windows Start Menu under IK Multimedia it points to a 'Amplitube 4 User Manual ' which it can't find in the installation folder, so hopefully this will come in the near future, as using different PDF's is a real pain.
GAJ1952

Postby kontzBern » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Speaking of Windows, I have it by the "Documentation" direction as well, but in the previous version, it didn't work for some reason. Literally, you should have opened the file with the third-party software for working with PDF's exactly in order to read that, otherwise, it was shown as a blank page. I used this editing tool because it's cheaper than purchasing Adobe Acrobat license. Now they have this issue resolved but I saved it to the cloud just to be sure I would have access to it for a case
kontzBern

Postby n2mpujack » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 pm

kontzBern wrote:Speaking of Windows, I have it by the "Documentation" direction as well, but in the previous version, it didn't work for some reason. Literally, you should have opened the file with the third-party software for working with PDF's exactly in order to read that, otherwise, it was shown as a blank page. I used this editing tool because it's cheaper than purchasing Adobe Acrobat license. Now they have this issue resolved but I saved it to the cloud just to be sure I would have access to it for a case

The Adobe pdf reader is free - always has been. You don't need Acrobat.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling