It’s possible a fast transpose function on IO 49?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

It’s possible a fast transpose function on IO 49?

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:14 am

The problem is that when you need transpose fast to other key on irig key IO 49, YOU MUST enter all the menus.
It’s possible assign this function like octave slider? In the next update please ......
Miguelcbonilla

Re: It’s possible a fast transpose function on IO 49?

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Please someone can assign transpose function for live transpose fast?
Miguelcbonilla

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 am

Peter IK its possible a fast transpose function like others IK keyboards, to change the key more fast, than enter all MENÚ of I/O 49?
Miguelcbonilla

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 pm

You would need to save a User Preset in slot 1 - 8 for quick recall with the pads. You should be able to find information about this in the manual if you are not clear how to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:42 pm

I know that I can save the same piano sound for example with different transpose key, but I would like buttons or slider like octave function with +1 or -1 to simplify enter all MENÚ.

Its possible that function in update ? I think its possible add EDIT BUTTON and then use octave slider. Many keyboards use the same slider for transpose and octave
Thank you
Miguelcbonilla

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 pm

I hope I can do that in the next update. With the pads it’s possible save the same preset, one with octave +1 and one with octave -1?
Miguelcbonilla

Postby legalsuit » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:50 am

Hi Peter. I am interested in being able to transpose to meet the needs of my singer when playing live. Will I need to assign a -1, -2, and -3 semitones settings or something like that? Please advise. Thanks.
legalsuit

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

This is the way you can do that, there isn't a direct transpose such as you request.
Peter_IK wrote:You would need to save a User Preset in slot 1 - 8 for quick recall with the pads. You should be able to find information about this in the manual if you are not clear how to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers