Free version of MODO...

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Free version of MODO...

Postby LtKojak » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Free... but how free is it?

Full version for a limited amount of time or a kinda Custom Shop version as Amplitube, etc?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
LtKojak

Re: Free version of MODO...

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm

MODO BASS is not a Custom Shop product so the free download is a demo version that runs for a limited time. After that, if you'd like to use MODO BASS you would purchase the full version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby LtKojak » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

That's what I was afraid of.

Thank you for responding to my question.

Much appreciated!
LtKojak

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Your welcome. The full version is on sale right now if you were not aware.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby phunkfarm » Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 am

I bought a 49 i/o how do i choose modo as my free package? I dont want to authorize Syntronik although it is on my list of downloads. I want Modo instead.
Last edited by phunkfarm on Thu May 24, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phunkfarm

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Where did you see that MODO Bass was part of the bundle?

The free demo version is available from the link on this page:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 24, 2018 3:27 pm

phunkfarm wrote:I bought a 49 i/o how do i cheese modo as my free package?

The steps to get your free bonus in the Supercharge Your Workstation promotion can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=1028
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Ah ha. I was looking at this:

iRig Keys I/O comes with the largest selection of software and apps amongst any comparable controller. While reduced or light versions of software are generally bundled with other controllers, iRig Keys I/O includes a staggering quantity and value of full software. Starting with the full version of SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer, Ableton ® Live 9 Lite™ and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE* orchestral workstation for Mac/PC, iRig Keys IO includes 13 full plug-ins (3 instruments and 10 dynamic and EQ audio processors), over 5,000 sounds and 43 GB of samples, that is roughly ten times more than the closest competitor. Plus, for iPhone and iPad users the full version of SampleTank, Syntronik Pro-V and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 collection* are also included for a staggering value of $/€750 (49 keys version) and over $/€550 (25 keys version.)

And you get a bonus on top ! ;)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby phunkfarm » Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
phunkfarm wrote:I bought a 49 i/o how do i choose modo as my free package?

The steps to get your free bonus in the Supercharge Your Workstation promotion can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=1028

For some reason Syntronik is in my download area but I never authorized it. How do I replace it with Modo because undo promotions modo is not there.
phunkfarm

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Is that Syntronik (the full edition) or Syntronik Pro-V (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/synprov/)? Have a look to see how many downloads files there are in the Sounds Downloads drop-down list.

The latter is one of the Syntronik instruments not the whole sounds library. It is part of the software bundled with the IRig Keys io package.

If all is well, you should still be able to do this:
-- Click on the "Supercharge Your Workstation" link and choose your free software - MODO Bass.
-- Access "My Products" section for the User Area and download your free software.
-- Launch your software and authorize it using the Authorization Manager.

If that is not the case, then please contact IK Support who can look at you Account and sort you out. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS