iRig Stomp I/O announced

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Timo2017 wrote:Thanks Peter, IK has been great with customer service in my case with the smallest of questions and has been very quick with responses and solutions. Thanks again.

Thank YOU, too. Your initial comments and experiences were really nice to hear (even any bumps in the road) so hats off to you and other early adopters.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 am

Thanks Peter. I always liked all my IK products. I just had that one instance with my iLoud that I felt like it wasn't the company's problem. Could have just been the way the email came across. Technology still & hopefully never will replace feelings or sentiment. It was an over reaction on my part & hopefully, I will continue having a good relationship with you in the future.
stroonz58

Postby funinstars » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:08 am

I'm wondering how the stock is. Seems like there's a delay.
funinstars

Postby Timo2019 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:50 pm

"how the stock is"?
Timo2019

Postby funinstars » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:21 am

They are backordered or something, as shipping has yet to occur for my order. Shouldn't be that long now. At least it wasn't a preorder, which can drag on and on :D

One thing I seem to remember is that if you buy from them directly, you can get it earlier than the retail stores. Not sure if this is the case this time.
funinstars

Postby stroonz58 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey all,
I got my Stomp I/O (back) yesterday & set it up & played around with it for a short time last night. Using it with an iPad was easy. The only downsides were it was a little hard getting the ipad under the rubber lip with the thin skin I have on the back of mine. But once I got it in, it seemed to hold shape & was easily removed & inserted. The other unfortunate thing was I only gained the Voice Live & Mic apps free. I already own all the rest of the AmpliTube iOs apps including Acoustic.
Navigating presents was pretty easy. It is very intuitive especially that you can see them changing right on the iPad. It's also very awesome that it charges your iOs device while in use.
On to the PC/Mac side. I plugged it in via USB & it loaded the drivers automatically from Windows Update land. I downloaded (updated) my AmpliTube 4.x to 4.5, authorized the software, opened the program, went into Audio /Midi settings & tried the 2nd stompio choice because I saw it on a Mac Compatibility post here but noticed that I was only able to move through bank 1. Changing banks up & down did not access the respective banks. So I tried the setting that just said stompio & viola, works like a charm. Once I figure out how to set the presets the way I want them, I will really be a happy camper. Btw, will there be a detailed manual or tutorial to show how to use all the features of this baby? Rock on.
stroonz58

Postby Gtb12 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:24 am

Order my irig-stomp over a month ago and still no movement of shipping. It would seem to me to be worthwhile for the company to bring us up to date on problems,if there are any. I have sent an email and call and left messages. No reaction

Would appreciate any feedback
Gtb12

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:00 am

Gtb12 wrote:Order my irig-stomp over a month ago and still no movement of shipping. It would seem to me to be worthwhile for the company to bring us up to date on problems,if there are any. I have sent an email and call and left messages. No reaction

Would appreciate any feedback

Those who preordered should have received some communication with status. Where did you email? The best way to contact support would be via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they use a ticket system and do not have direct phone support. For order status you can also use the contact page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us

If you did either of the latter two suggestions already please PM your ticket number or the email address you used on the form at which you wanted to be contacted. Thanks.

Edit - Had your order tracked down, looks like you ordered on May 2, which means you will be receiving your order soon but note that orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. It shouldn't be much longer. Thank you for your patience.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Adahabigail2 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:09 pm

Could we set up a separate topic for Stomp I/O users, rather than continuing in the announcement thread?
Adahabigail2

Previous

Return to News and Announcements