iRig Stomp I/O announced

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Your ultimate tone control rig. Ready to rock. Ready to record.

iRig Stomp I/O is an all-new generation of pedalboard controller for live and studio use featuring a built-in audio interface and is now open for pre-order. A sturdy, portable pedalboard controller that has 4 built-in switches along with an expression pedal it features a professional high-definition audio interface with 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate.

With its combination ¼”/XLR input, iRig Stomp I/O lets you easily record with a guitar, bass, synth, keyboard or microphone - including studio condenser mics requiring 48V phantom power using its 96kHz/24-bit audio interface on iPhone/iPad, Mac and PC. It has a Class A preamp with gain control and an output level control with VU metering for both input and output levels. The integrated ¼” headphone output allows for monitoring the signal during tracking or when practicing, while the balanced stereo output can be used to send the signal to an amplifier, a mixer, a PA or powered speakers.

iRig Stomp I/O features an onboard expression pedal with a switch and four stomp switches allowing control over effects and presets for hands-free performance. The two ¼” control inputs can connect additional external pedals or switches. Plus there is a MIDI input and output allowing the unit to operate as a stand-alone controller.

As an MFi certified audio interface, it is designed to work right out of the box with an iPhone or iPad using the included Lightning cable as well as with Mac® and PC via USB. It is the only floor controller to feature a convenient device bay, where you can safely position your iOS device - charging it during use.

With over $/€800 worth of IK software and apps, iRig Stomp I/O puts all the power of the world's best sounding guitar amp, FX modeling and vocal processing software right at the feet of users with AmpliTube on Mac/PC as well as on iPhone and iPad, while acoustic guitarists can shape their tone with AmpliTube Acoustic for iOS and singers can get creative with VocaLive and Mic Room. Plus, recordings can be taken to the next level on Mac and PC using four select processors from IK's flagship T-RackS mixing and mastering suite (the White-2A, Black 76 and VC-670 compressors, and the EQP-1A equaliser, for authentic analog studio sound).

iRig Stomp I/O is expected to ship in March 2018 and can be pre-ordered now from the IK Multimedia online store with free shipping and from IK authorized dealers worldwide for the remarkably affordable price of only $/€299.99.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby That0ne6uy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Any word on when this will be available?
That0ne6uy

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:02 pm

That0ne6uy wrote:Any word on when this will be available?

iRig Stomp I/O is slated to ship later this month. We will post an announcement when iRig Stomp I/O ships.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Well it's "later this month", any word? I have customers that are dying to get a look at it...
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Timo2017 wrote:Well it's "later this month", any word? I have customers that are dying to get a look at it...

You'll be getting it soon, your rep will have more detailed information if you'd like to contact them directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:44 pm

my rep? IK is my rep, I purchased it on line after NAMM...
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Timo2017 wrote:my rep? IK is my rep, I purchased it on line after NAMM...

Sorry I thought you mentioned your store a few messages back... I must have dreamt it :)

Edit - I see, I thought you meant your customers as in people at a retail location.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 pm

We are a guitar custom shop... we have this for our build benches, but we have customers that are very interested in the product...
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:48 pm

Timo2017 wrote:We are a guitar custom shop... we have this for our build benches, but we have customers that are very interested in the product...

Nice! You'll have it soon, I'm relaying the anticipation every day so we can get these shipped to everybody so they can be enjoyed.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:54 am

Man I am seriously very excited to get my hands on it. Hopefully I will stomp to glory :D :D
anupchak

Postby stroonz58 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:05 pm

It's March 27th here in the US. Can't get much later in March then now! Next time it might be better to say which quarter of the year it will be released.
stroonz58

Postby That0ne6uy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 am

I'm really stoked about this thing, like it's gonna be like Christmas when it shows up. But man, the wait sucks. What's the holdup? Manufacturing?
That0ne6uy

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm

You will receive any pertinent order updates for your iRig Stomp I/O preorders soon. Any hardware release is going to be an estimate as there are always potential delays due to the manufacturing process and what's involved there.

Note that the news and PR that was released when iRig Stomp I/O was announced states (emphasis mine):
iRig Stomp I/O is expected to ship in March 2018
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

We get that Peter. But most companies don't charge you for your order until it ships. I already paid for this in early Feb & still haven't seen it.
Not to mention how disappointed I was when I called customer service about my iLoud not charging any more. They basically told me you're shot out of luck because it's out of warranty. They wouldn't even tell me what kind of batteries it uses so i could try & fix it myself. [mod redacted]
stroonz58

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Note, as stated above, people who have pre-ordered iRig Stomp I/O will receive a status updated from IK directly soon.

Also, please review the rules of the forum regarding moderation, etc. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to News and Announcements