Blueboard setup issues - buttons light up when pedal is off

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Blueboard setup issues - buttons light up when pedal is off

Postby ktaggart@mac.com » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

I purchased the iRig Blueboard when I purchased AmpliTube for Mac (macOS 10.12.6, 2017 iMac).

The Blueboard arrived with no instructions whatsoever and just a funny little booklet full of pictograms that are absolutely useless.

So I just fiddled around with it until I finally got the MIDI setting working (it would not allow me to select the Blueboard the first few times I tried it), and the Blueboard app is a fairly non-obvious piece of work.

Anyway, I finally muddled through setting up my pedals via the MIDI panel, but when I selected "Bypass" on all the pedals in order to turn them on/off, the Blueboard toggles the opposite of what I would expect; I have to tap the button off (light out) to activate the pedal (out of bypass). Conversely, to have my four pedals in bypass, all the Blueboard buttons are lit up - and draining the batteries.

What's the secret to getting the Blueboard to act like a normal pedalboard, with the button(s) lit up when the pedal(s) are active and off when in bypass mode?
ktaggart@mac.com

Re: Blueboard setup issues - buttons light up when pedal is

Postby pietronet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi,

Same issue here ... Did you find a solution ?

Thank you,
pietronet

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Typically iRig BlueBoard should work as expected with the buttons lit when enabled so if you are not having this experience and other users have not chimed in with suggestions in this forum I suggest seeking official IK support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby darioguziur » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi,

It's happening the same thing to me, I have tried all the combinations, but it just won't work the right way, that's really annoying.
darioguziur

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:36 am

darioguziur wrote:Hi,

It's happening the same thing to me, I have tried all the combinations, but it just won't work the right way, that's really annoying.

Hi please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tizbar050575 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi! Excuse for my bad english!:)
I’ve buyed BlueBoard and I had the same problem...but I
Resolve it!
You have to go in Midi (right bottom), select Control Change,
Preset, add and select the pedal you want ti control selecting bypass. The invert min
And max ( min. Must be 100% and max 0%)
It works perfectly!!!!

Tiziano.
tizbar050575

Postby nazleen38 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am

i solve my problem. Thanks a lot bro
nazleen38

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:33 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling