Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby ski88keys » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am

I am trying to purchase the Orchestral Percussion which is on sale for $49.99. I have 35 custom Shop Credits and would like to apply 15 Jam Points which would complete the purchase. i cannot figure out how to do this. I click on the buy buton and the only options are buy more credits, because i dont have enough credits to make the purchase, and the paypal/CC button, and cancel.
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:54 pm

You can use JamPoints toward the purchase of a Gear Credits pack. The JamPoints discount applies to the purchase of the pack of Gear Credits, then you use the Gear Credits on the gear you would like to acquire.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13843
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby ski88keys » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 pm

So even though I have 35 credits, and over 100 jam points, of which I want to use 15, there is no way for me to purchase the Orchestral Percussion without having to spend more money?
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:58 pm

ski88keys wrote:So even though I have 35 credits, and over 100 jam points, of which I want to use 15, there is no way for me to purchase the Orchestral Percussion without having to spend more money?

You would need more Gear Credits in that scenario either way, and you can use your JamPoints for a discount on the additional Gear Credits you need.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13843
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby frodebass » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:53 pm

I would like to purchase the upgrade to t-racks 5 using jam points and credits as well as credit card.
How do I do this?
I have only 20 credits, but I would like to use them for this. So far I have only been able to redeem my 62 jam points, then it's either PayPal or credit card for the rest, I don't see any mention of using the 20 credits in my account towards the balance.
frodebass
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby ski88keys » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:00 pm

Unfortunately, there is no way to use jam points, gear credits, and credit card. Gear credits cannot be combined with a credit card. Been there, tried that. I wish combining all three were possible, but IK would never make money if that were the case. Enjoy the many serious discounts IK provides...if you are patient, these discount work in your favor. BTW...Thank you IK!
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:00 pm

frodebass wrote:I would like to purchase the upgrade to t-racks 5 using jam points and credits as well as credit card.
How do I do this?
I have only 20 credits, but I would like to use them for this. So far I have only been able to redeem my 62 jam points, then it's either PayPal or credit card for the rest, I don't see any mention of using the 20 credits in my account towards the balance.

You cannot combine Gear Credits and PayPal/credit card. You would need to purchase additional Gear Credits and at that time you'd use your JamPoints to get a further discount on the Gear Credit pack.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13843
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby frodebass » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Thanks for the reply.
So, I can buy credits and for 300 euro and get the 62 jam point rebate on that, paying only 238 through PayPal, then using these credits to fully purchase the upgrade?

If so, this works for me off course,
Frode
frodebass
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:18 pm

frodebass wrote:Thanks for the reply.
So, I can buy credits and for 300 euro and get the 62 jam point rebate on that, paying only 238 through PayPal, then using these credits to fully purchase the upgrade?

If so, this works for me off course,
Frode

You can purchase the Gear Credit pack that is appropriate at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/shop/?start=0&cat2=tokens and apply JamPoints to defray up to 30% off of that purchase, yes.

You would need to make sure what you are purchasing is available to purchase with Gear Credits first (you can open Custom Shop and check there).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13843
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby frodebass » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Ok, I'll check when I get to my studio.
It's the crossgrade /upgrade to the max version of T-racks 5, in case you would remember on the fly... ☺️
Thanks,

Frode
frodebass
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:30 pm

I would check with IK Sales support.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php

Here, in Custom Shop, the T-RackS 5 Max Upgrade is not available for Gear Credits.

But T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crossgrade and Syntronik Crossgrade can be bought with Gear Credits
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
User avatar
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby wesborlandd » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:43 am

Hello. I want use my jampoints but in my account i see next message "Unused JamPoints occur when they are applied to an order but the order is cancelled/failed. Unused coupons should reapply within the hour." I wrote in support, I have been waiting for 3 hours but nothing going on. My jampoint not reapply and nobody in technical support wants to help me.

I just want use my jampoints and buy your software. why it so hard? :(
wesborlandd
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:59 am

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby garfy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 am

wesborlandd wrote:Hello. I want use my jampoints but in my account i see next message "Unused JamPoints occur when they are applied to an order but the order is cancelled/failed. Unused coupons should reapply within the hour." I wrote in support, I have been waiting for 3 hours but nothing going on. My jampoint not reapply and nobody in technical support wants to help me.

I just want use my jampoints and buy your software. why it so hard? :(


Hi wesborlandd

Please be aware that IK Support endeavour to reply to tickets within 1-2 working days and as it is the weekend you may be waiting for a day or two for a reply from them.

Can I ask what it is you are trying to buy from the Custom Shop and how much (as a percentage) are the jam points you are trying to apply?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.13.6
Logic 10.4.6 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Comfy chair, UK

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm

I had someone check, looks like you were able to order T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade today and 37 JamPoints were applied.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13843
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Using Jam Points and Credits in ST Custom shop

Postby NoBru321 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 pm

DarkStar wrote:I would check with IK Sales support.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php

Here, in Custom Shop, the T-RackS 5 Max Upgrade is not available for Gear Credits.

But T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crossgrade and Syntronik Crossgrade can be bought with Gear Credits


Hi
same for me, I wanted to buy credits to purchase T-RackS 5 Max Upgrade but in the Custom Shop "Use Credits" is not available for this product...
NoBru321
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Next

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More