T-RackS: What would you like to see?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-RackS: What would you like to see?

Postby roosterbooster19 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:39 pm

I would like to see alternative threshold settings for Stealth Limiter, maybe one at - 23 LUFS.
Or as EBU R 128 recommendations.
Thanks.
roosterbooster19

Postby kingrossmartyn » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Loving T-Racks 5, it's got a perfect workflow now. Is it wrong to love the classic compressor?

Modules I'd like to see? Tape emulator for sure with wow and flutter etc. A Roland Space echo maybe?
kingrossmartyn

Postby yabino974 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Yep, tape and a full featured tube mastering equalizer.
Samplitude Pro X4 15.0.2.141 x64 | VST2 x64 | Windows 7 x64 | Sample Rate 44.1 KHz
yabino974

Postby dsDanielS » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:41 am

I would like to suggest some of the following:

-All modules with reference input level to be -18dBFS (if they're not all there yet)
-Maybe some more mics for Mic Room (U47, ...)

-LA-3A
-A tube EQ (for mastering)
-Pultec MEQ-5
-Blue 1176
-API2500
-Distressor

I really like all of TRacks 5 honestly, especially analog emulations - so I trust you guys will do some cool things in the future!!
dsDanielS

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Given that TR5 standalone and TR5 Suite is essentially a rack of FX:

How about a smooth-scrolling view of the FX (by scroll bar AND mouse-wheel)? For example:

Vertical scrolling would take you from EQ-73 to Precision Comp Lim to Quad Comp to Stealth Limiter and back. If you wanted CSR Plate you would select it from the bottom panel, then the scrolling would have that in the path instead of Precision Comp Lim.

Or, even better, collapse the lower panel and display two FX at once, along with scrolling them vertically:

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby sbn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:36 pm

I hope IK will add update to EQs note parameters. Its really be useful. when you like EQ something in tone.
sbn

Postby eddybee » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:09 pm

MIX KNOB for the compressors. It's 2018 guys, c'mon.
eddybee

Postby jimmyjames75 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Selectable Gain STAGING! You guys could be the first to do it, I think. But have a -18 option for mixing. And a -6 For mastering. Even a -3 option as well. If you guys could sort it to have a handful that would be awesome. I don't think anyone does this. So you could be the leaders of it.

Gain Stage Option:

Dudes, that would be dope....... And other would want to copy you.
jimmyjames75

Postby jimmyjames75 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 pm

British Channel vertical like a channel strip. I can't help it, it drives me up the wall that it is SIDEWAYS. If it was vertical, I would feel so much better on it. And When it is vertical, I like that I can see what is going on behind it better.

Not every SSL channel sounds identical. Some channel options would be awesome. Do like 4 or 6 different channels of the same console. All of them having a slight difference in tone.
jimmyjames75

Postby jsinzig » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:43 pm

some automations in stand-alone-application.

THE FIX FOR The "DYNA-MU" Plug problem
(not working correctly if using different values for left and right channel (stand-alone-application)
jsinzig

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 pm

jsinzig wrote:THE FIX FOR The "DYNA-MU" Plug problem
(not working correctly if using different values for left and right channel (stand-alone-application)

Have you logged the issue you're having with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ ?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby yabino974 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Anything new in the pipeline ?

Still wishing for full blown tape machines, Shadow Hills compressor emu and console color/summing plugins.
Samplitude Pro X4 15.0.2.141 x64 | VST2 x64 | Windows 7 x64 | Sample Rate 44.1 KHz
yabino974

Postby jsinzig » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

Have you logged the issue you're having with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ ?

yes. And it's a open ticket since a while now.
(And I lost some time for a production - album 19 songs because to late, before finishing master found this bug, - because something sounds wrong :( - ).
Ok, now I've to change the devices, but you know this: It sounds good before and now searching how to do with another device exactly like I did before. :D )

- - - - -

And because the automation: For me I think it will be enough if you can implement a automation for up to 'maximum' of 2 parameter "per complete unit-chain" (not per unit) & "per song". (like I did before with analog equipment / 2 hands :D ) - a little bit like in "Lurssen Mastering Console" (I'm sometimes using too)
jsinzig

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:51 pm

jsinzig wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

yes. And it's a open ticket since a while now.
(And I lost some time for a production - album 19 songs because to late, before finishing master found this bug, - because something sounds wrong :( - ).
Ok, now I've to change the devices, but you know this: It sounds good before and now searching how to do with another device exactly like I did before. :D )

You can reply to your ticket for a status on any issue you've raised at any time and the team will provide more information. The admins, mods, and users of this forum would have no such information so your ticket will be the best medium for the status of an issue you're experiencing.

Note that I did notify the team, though, and your ticket was opened June 23rd, 2018 and they did pass the information along to the developers. They did note that in the ticket so you should have received a reply with that information. They can provide any status of this issue directly within the ticket. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Haven't bothered looking to see if anyone has mentioned this...

I'd like to see all Tracks presets saved to a cloud account (google drive/OneDrive or an IK MM cloud). Saving presets to a cloud would simplify things for me at least.
auggybendoggy2

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox