iRig Keys I/O now shipping!

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

iRig Keys I/O now shipping!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Click here to learn more

25 and 49 key controllers with high definition audio interface

IK Multimedia is proud to announce iRig Keys I/O, the only keyboard controllers with 25 or 49 full-size keys for iOS, Mac and PC to offer built-in high definition audio input/output and a massive software bundle are now available worldwide.

iRig Keys I/O features a professional 96kHz/24-bit capable audio interface including a Class A preamp with combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input including phantom power, 1/4” balanced stereo outputs and a high quality 1/8" headphone output ideal for use with the latest iPhone®. All of this makes iRig Keys I/O the ideal creative tool for studio or live use.

Read the full news here

Learn about all the features and what's included (FULL SampleTank 3 and more!) at here
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping!

Postby rockyresto85 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:37 pm

hi - I have sample tank and in Multi function mode. I an interested in the 49 version but can I use the different knobs to trigger volume of different instruments in a live set up? Like if I have 3 instruments in the multi mode, can I assign each knobs to each instrument's volume trigger and trigger them simultaneously? Thank you! Cheers!
rockyresto85

Re: iRig Keys I/O now shipping!

Postby rdbr2000 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello.

Will be available a 61/76 (Pro) keys version for iRig Keys in the future? Thansk a lot....
rdbr2000

Return to News and Announcements