Presets Not Showing

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Presets Not Showing

Postby Teksonik » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Nick Davis and TLA Presets.

You can see by the downward facing arrows the folders have been opened but nothing shows except the two under vocals:

You can see here that the presets are in the folders:

I downloaded and installed both the TR 5 and TR5-CS Preset files. Same result. Reported by at least one other user.

No, I'm not opening a support ticket. If you need further information I'll be happy to work with you here on your support forum. ;)
Teksonik

Re: Presets Not Showing

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Teksonik wrote:No, I'm not opening a support ticket. If you need further information I'll be happy to work with you here on your support forum. ;)

Hopefully some other users can chime in if they are having this issue, I did not experience myself but perhaps some users have.

Note that this is specifically not a support forum per the forum rules which are linked at the top of each page and were presented upon forum registration, at the top of the page:
This forum is not intended for direct company technical support. For support requests, please visit the IK Multimedia web site.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Teksonik » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Oh for God's sake just have someone from Support address the posts here. You'll have fewer tickets to deal with and you'll give the appearance that you actually care about people after you've gotten their money. It's not rocket science. Don't over complicate it..... ;)

On the subject of Rules I've got a new one. Never buy from a company that doesn't provide the same level of after sales support than they do pre-sales hype.

Anyway I've provided a detailed report. Do with it as you wish......... :roll:
Teksonik

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Our support team provides excellent post-sale support. I’ll let them know about that great rule so they can keep it up.

If there’s a general workaround found, of course it will be shared here and elsewhere (as I have done recently with the standalone Windows issue) but for best and most expedient solution, the IK Support team is available to those interested in reporting their issues to them.

Thank you, good luck, and have a great day.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DHL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 am

All the Global presets for me are greyed out, but all the Module presets work fine!? :?

I'm running the free T-Racks 5 CS.
DHL

Postby jjguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm

DHL wrote:All the Global presets for me are greyed out, but all the Module presets work fine!? :?

Have you installed the new 5.0B version ? I´ve had the same issue with the first installer.
Now it shows up the global presets.
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby DHL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 pm

jjguitar wrote:
DHL wrote:All the Global presets for me are greyed out, but all the Module presets work fine!? :?

Have you installed the new 5.0B version ? I´ve had the same issue with the first installer.
Now it shows up the global presets.

No I have not. I will try that later...thanks!
DHL

Postby DHL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:07 pm

That worked, although I would never have known about "Version B" had you not mentioned it! I had to click on the download link before I saw any mention of version B.

Thanks again.
DHL

Postby tmsky69 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:39 pm

I do not see a T-RackS 5.0B download in IK's user area, only 5.0
tmsky69

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:49 pm

tmsky69 wrote:I do not see a T-RackS 5.0B download in IK's user area, only 5.0

The current Windows download version will download Version B.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:05 pm

^^^
You should see the "B" in the name of the download file (for WIndows anyway).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Skully51316 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:07 am

Ok.. I am having the exact same problem with the presets not showing... I moved them around to the Module folder.. no luck there either.... I did notice the Nick Davis Kick 1 is actually a SimpleText Document while all the others are JUST Documents...I opened it with TextEdit and I noticed that the preset looks like it's written for the Master Match Plugin? Not sure...so I tried it there and nothing. I don't code.... anyway... I put them in the EQual Plugin and the titles of the presets showed up.. but they did not load. I am running EL Capitan on a 2009 iMac... but I am thinking it might be the OS that is causing this MAYBE... but with the titles of the presets obviously sounding like they are for a EQ or Compressor... maybe if we can get some insight on what plugins they are ACTUALLY used for.. we can just move them to the folder and be done with it... I am assuming that they are for Equal or Dyna Mu? Can we get some help on this Peter since they seem to be working for you? I most also add when they are inserted into the Equal or Dyna Mu folder... clicking on one preset highlights ALL the previous folders the preset originated from and highlights two presets at once.... anyway.. I am guessing it's a simple code change. I'll open one that is working and compare it to the ones that are not at this point... and maybe learn a bit about them in the process. :) ANYWAY.. Peter... are these for Equal or Dyna Mu?
Skully51316

Postby Skully51316 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:31 am

Well.. after reading the entire post+replies...I guess I will open a support ticket. What's so hard about that? lol 8-)
Skully51316

Postby Skully51316 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:52 am

Ok.. I opened a ticket.. I will post the results if Support allows me to.. otherwise... open a ticket people!! It's quite easy... :D 8-)

and to clarify .... I believe all the other presets work fine.. they show up... so it's just the Nick Davis and Tom Lord ones that are not working for me.
Skully51316

Postby DHL » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:23 am

Skully51316 wrote:Well.. after reading the entire post+replies...I guess I will open a support ticket. What's so hard about that? lol 8-)

Did you install Version B?
DHL

Next

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox