iRig BlueBoard & WIN

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iRig BlueBoard & WIN

Postby JonSlaughter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 am

So, is there now any news about windows? At least something informal like "Yeah, we looked at it" or "No, we've been too busy eating donuts" or "No, We are not going to add windows support EVER". That way I can move on.
JonSlaughter

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:00 am

Peter_IK wrote:There is no specific timeline or information about upcoming Windows compatibility at this time. Your request will be relayed to the team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JonSlaughter » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 am

So, is this what you are going to say every time? Nothing changes? So, really, what you should say peter is that there is no interest by IK to add windows support. Thanks for clarifying! I'll move on! I'll just have to remember not to purchase any IK products in the future. I'll give this irig board to someone that can use it or just trash it. Of course, this being my first ik product is also my last so it should be easy enough to accomplish.

Thanks again! I appreciate your hard work and diligence on resolving this matter!
JonSlaughter

Postby pipelineaudio » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:02 am

"no interest" is pretty strong.

IK helped us a LOT getting REAPER going when it was windows only at the time.

I'd love to see it on windows devices, I'd LOVE to see it work with two at a time, hell, I'd love to get my level questions answered about the iRig HD 2, but so far, the Blueboard at least does exactly what it was advertised to do. If you don't want it, I'll take it!

I heard on another forum that someone got the Blueboard and a Positive Grid controller working on the same iOS device at the same time.

Also read in a sweetwater review that someone was able to get the blueboard working alongside a Sonoma Wire Works GuitarJack Stage unit
pipelineaudio

Postby avnorth » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:15 pm

Almost 8 months now - any updates on this capability? Does the Firmware update to the iRig BlueBoard allow it to work with Windows 10?
avnorth

Postby pipelineaudio » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 pm

In an absolutely nutty move, I can make this work thru CME Widi Bud, but I havent tried it with loopmidi and MIDIberry

Given that IK hasn't even made ASIO drivers for their devices, I'm not holding my breath that we'll see native bluetooth drivers in windows for this
pipelineaudio

Postby XeonXfq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:06 am

I USING USB MIDI CONTOLLER! I THOUGHT TO MAKE SOME HANDMADE MIDI...

BUT IF IK WILL MAKE WHAT WE WANT IN NEAR FUTURE... I WILL USE IK'S DEVICE!

C'MON IK!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:
XeonXfq

Postby craigik » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Is this ever going to happen?
craigik

Postby neill00 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:04 am

Since the Microsoft surface came out, there is a new era in tablets being ushered in. If you're company that has a huge focus on catering to portable devices, windows 10 should be on your radar.
Doesn't it seem odd to anyone that if you want to update the firmware in your blueboard you need a windows device but that you can't actually use a windows device with the blueboard?
neill00

Postby raulshred » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Please make BlueBoard compatible with Windows! I have a HP table and it will be fantastic!
raulshred

Postby Guitarfish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:37 pm

One year later, any news on this?

Frustrating that I can’t use my blueboard with Amplitube in Windows :(
Guitarfish

Postby denohpakni » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:13 am

So I've had my Bluboard sitting on my studio floor for the better part of this year. Cant find a buyer for it and i dont use iOS much nowadays.
IK have to find a solution for this. We need to use this pedalboard! :?
denohpakni

Postby Guitarfish » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 am

Any news on this?

If I could use my blue board with Amplitube for Windows it would be worth buying. Otherwise I’ll stick with external stomps...
Guitarfish

Postby SecondSon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:58 pm

Is there an update to this? I'm considering swapping to laptop from ios.
SecondSon

Postby marcusfavarato » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:27 pm

So disappointed ... I'm from Brazil and I acquired amplitube 4 and several packages. I'm going to New York in a few days, and the blueboard was on my shopping list. Here in my country it is an expensive product just like any apple product. I await a solution regarding the consumers who opted for a PC .
Last edited by marcusfavarato on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcusfavarato

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories