SampleTank for iOS updated to 2.0.4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: SampleTank for iOS updated to 2.0.4

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 pm

jodenmi wrote:Where in ST for iOS can one save edited sounds? The IK "spin" on the product hints at being able to save sounds but I cannot find in either the manual or in the app where sucha thing is possible.

Thanks

User sounds would be stored as Multis. You can find the methods to manage Multis in the "Multi" section of the User Manual.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:30 pm

hmmm, ok. Thought there may have been somewhere else. With only 128 user slots available doens't make sound editing very effective. For me, multis are exactly that, various "combinations" of sounds, not to be wasted on single sounds. If there was unlimited slots then fair enough!

But it is what it is, so thanks for the confirmation :)
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

jodenmi wrote:hmmm, ok. Thought there may have been somewhere else. With only 128 user slots available doens't make sound editing very effective. For me, multis are exactly that, various "combinations" of sounds, not to be wasted on single sounds. If there was unlimited slots then fair enough!

But it is what it is, so thanks for the confirmation :)

You can also look as Song and Project modes as you'd save your parameter changes to instruments in those scenarios too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:49 pm

ahhh, ok - thanks, good tip!
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:09 pm

JonsG1 wrote:Hello !
Can you store the user presets in the sample tank free or only in the sample tank purchased? I have the free and I do not find the option to save and the manual that brings the application says nothing about it
Kind regard

You can create Multis in either version. You can find the details of how to manage Multis in the Multi section of the in-app manual.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MikelHerrmann » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:39 am

Are you going to add at least two effect slots with integrated effects in the future?
It would be great :)
iPads and iPhones are powerful enough and that would increase the sound a lot !
MikelHerrmann

Postby Tani890 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:20 am

Thanks for share good info! i will update! :D
Tani890

Postby jur451c » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 pm

+1 for Audio Unit Support!
jur451c

Postby kimeiroma » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:03 pm

On the topic of AUv3 support, can @Peter_IK give any update on if this is proceeding for Sampletank? Syntronik AUv3 support was very well received! At the moment UVI Beathawk as an AUv3 plugin is taking care of 100% of my sampled instruments needs. I'm looking forward to using Sampletank and the expansion packs that I have purchased again in my productions.
kimeiroma

Postby djjuniorpops » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:25 am

Is there ever going to be AU support for SampleTank.
djjuniorpops

Postby ski88keys » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Any updates on auv3 for ST IOS?
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys

Postby faaramin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 pm

طراحی سایت ثبت دامنه سئو سایت طراحی سایت صادقیه طراحی سایت بهارستان طراحی سایت جمهوری طراحی سایت سهروردی طراحی سایت مطهری طراحی سایت عباس آباد طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت شرکتی [url=http://renoyadak.com/product-category/قطعات-یدکی-رنو/قطعات-یدکی-رنو-مگان/]لوازم یدکی مگان[/url] هاست لینوکس بلیط هواپیما تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت مدرسه سئوکار طراحی سایت گیشا طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت بهار طراحی سایت کارخانه طراحی پورتال سازمانی هزینه طراحی سایت کارشناس تولید محتوا طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت املاک طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت سازمانی میزبانی سایت طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت هفت تیر طراحی سایت انقلاب طراحی سایت امیرآباد طراحی سایت بازار طراحی سایت امانیه طراحی سایت احتشامیه طراحی سایت آزادی طراحی سایت ایرانشهر طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی لوگو میزبانی وب طراحی سایت الهیه طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت ولنجک طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت دیباجی طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت جمالزاده طراحی سایت قلهک طراحی سایت محمودیه طراحی سایت دروس طراحی سایت نخجوان طراحی سایت امامزاده قاسم طراحی سایت آجودانیه طراحی سایت لاله زار طراحی سایت پاسداران طراحی سایت شریعتی طراحی سایت نارمک طراحی سایت تهرانپارس طراحی سایت خبری
Hi, any tutorial or video on how to midi learn Mute and Solo?
Also is there an easier way of selecting a part in the Live mode without double tapping it? ;)
Last edited by faaramin on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faaramin

Postby jodenmi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:34 pm

How do I update to 2.0.4 from 2.0.1?

There is no update link in the app itself, I get nothing coming up on App Store, apart from the OPEN tab, and it does not come up under the Updates tab at the bottom of the App Store page either?

Thanks

PS: I have the option to assign a CC to the mute, so it must be 2.0.4 but the version shown in the app is still 2,0,1?? I'd still like to get some confirmation though :)
Last edited by jodenmi on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jodenmi

Postby jodenmi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:51 pm

boxcolony wrote:Hi, any tutorial or video on how to midi learn Mute and Solo? Also is there an easier way of selecting a part in the Live mode without double tapping it? i hope you can replace the double tap to single tap. ;)

To assign a mute, highlight the part to mute (using the number box-top left corner of the part box) then tap the speaker icon with an x beside it (this is just above the headphones icon).

To assign a control, tap the MIDI control icon (far right on the control bar) and a box with "---" will appear above the Mute Icon, tap and hold the Mute icon and a flashing red box will appear around it, move the controller you want to control Mute and that will then appear in the box with the "---" tap the MIDI icon again to close the assign controller function. That's it.
jodenmi

Postby cast1010 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:06 am

Peter_IK wrote:
jblongz wrote:+1 for audio unit support!

Audio Units are coming to IK iOS apps in the coming months, we'll share more details about when, which, and how when there is more news. Thanks!

Hi there everybody, it has been a very long time since there was any information shared about audio units.

Will we ever get SampleTank iOS updated to support it? iSymphonic unfortunately is the only option I have to produce some decent orchestral tracks on the go but like SampleTank sounds more.

Thanks,

CC
cast1010

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories