Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube Custom Shop, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, Ampeg® SVX, Preset XChange, more for Mac/PC

Re: Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

Postby norbertbecker » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Peter_IK wrote:MAX (and other bundles) do now qualify you and I asked above your reply for a little patience for updates to your cases today.

Does that mean all the Ampeg SVX purchased in GROUP BUYS do not qualify? Sorry for being impatient, but I still haven't received a definite answer from the support team. And your answer above also seems to avoid the question.
Last edited by norbertbecker on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norbertbecker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:48 pm

norbertbecker wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:MAX (and other bundles) do now qualify you and I asked above your reply for a little patience for updates to your cases today.

Does that mean Ampeg SVX purchased in GROUP BUYS do not qualify?

Typically any free/NFR copy would not qualify for upgrade as with other products. Please PM me if you have not been working with IK Support about the upgrade. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby norbertbecker » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks for your answer, Peter. In fact, I have only received generic emails from the support team, directing me back to this thread.
Well, looks like the information in the advertisement: "Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is also available to currently registered Ampeg SVX users for the upgrade price of $/€49.99", is simply not true and misleading?
Very disappointing!
norbertbecker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm

norbertbecker wrote:Thanks for your answer, Peter. In fact, I have only received generic emails from the support team, directing me back to this thread.
Well, looks like the information in the advertisement: "Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is also available to currently registered Ampeg SVX users for the upgrade price of $/€49.99", is simply not true and misleading?
Very disappointing!

Please PM me.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Normally the support team wouldn't send people to this forum thread (or at all) as this is for user-to-user discussion.

When I've asked people to contact support, it should have this link: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ which will have you open a ticket in our system. The general contact form is not the best means to get this issue resolved. The support team did not see any tickets in the system for you (I had them check), but again I'd request that you PM me directly so I can help resolve your issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jz20051 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:09 am

Peter_IK wrote:Bundles (including AmpliTube MAX) should be working and qualify for the upgrade at this time, please continue to work with support if you are not seeing the upgrade pricing if you have Ampeg SVX 1 from within a bundle.

I see Bass Players Bundle mentioned but I'm not seeing any Ampeg SVX gear in that bundle, so in that case the issue may be that Ampeg SVX 1 is not a part of the bundle owned. Here is the Bass Players Bundle web page for reference: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atbassplayers/

I hope that helps.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your hard work, I was able to purchase the upgrade last night. I loving Ampeg SVX 2, very cool! 8-)

I do have one question...
On the audio demos for Ampeg SVX 2, did you guys use MODO Bass by chance? I was just wondering :?:

Keep up the good work IK :D
jz20051

Postby norbertbecker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Normally the support team wouldn't send people to this forum thread (or at all) as this is for user-to-user discussion.

When I've asked people to contact support, it should have this link: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ which will have you open a ticket in our system. The general contact form is not the best means to get this issue resolved. The support team did not see any tickets in the system for you (I had them check), but again I'd request that you PM me directly so I can help resolve your issue. Thank you.

Thanks to Peter and the Support Team my issues have been resolved. Indeed it wasn't the support team's emails that led me back to this thread...

Thanks again for your help.
norbertbecker

Postby hydemusic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:22 pm

I'm having the same problem as everyone with upgrading to SVX 2. SVX is registered in my user area. I purchased it in 5/08. I do not see the $49.95 upgrade price.
Thank you,
Bob Nicholson
hydemusic

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:36 pm

hydemusic wrote:I'm having the same problem as everyone with upgrading to SVX 2. SVX is registered in my user area. I purchased it in 5/08. I do not see the $49.95 upgrade price.
Thank you,
Bob Nicholson

Typically IK Support can help in these situations. I'll PM you since the U.S. team is a bit out of pocket due to Hurricane Irma at the moment (much of Broward county, where the office and most employees are located, is currently without power).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hydemusic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Typically IK Support can help in these situations. I'll PM you since the U.S. team is a bit out of pocket due to Hurricane Irma at the moment (much of Broward county, where the office and most employees are located, is currently without power).

Thank you for your fast response and be safe from Irma!
Bob
hydemusic

Postby ktofe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 pm

After some investigations, I found that I have got Amplitube SVX1 with the Olympics group buy in february 2014, that's why I'm not qualified for the discount.
ktofe

Postby thomasbrian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm

pyerbass wrote:Hi,
Great thanks from all bassplayer! that sound awesome!

Just one strange thing:
I own ampeg SVX1 inside the AmpliTube max bundle that I bought, and when I try to click on upgrade, it just propose me to buy the full version.
Thanks in advance for your help

great!!
thomasbrian

Postby rhanson5 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:13 pm

I am trying to purchase the Ampeg SVX Upgrade. After logging into my account and going to the store finding the upgrade and selecting it for purchase, I go to my cart and it is full price....What do you have to do to get the store to "see" I own the Ampeg SVX and should get the upgrade price. Please answer as a post not a private message so more users don't have to look for a solution to this dilemma....
rhanson5

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Confirmed here. Looks like a web site issue.

And, the upgrade is not (yet) listed in the Crossgrade/Upgrade section of my User Area.

Please raise a Support Ticket so that IK Multimedia can sort it out for you; for on-line store orders: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Yes, Support will need to handle your issue as they can look at your account directly. Please note that NFR, promotional bonus freebies, and similar do not typically qualify for upgrade/crossgrade and that is usually the case when this occurs. IK Support will be able to advise you with more detail.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling