ARC 2.5

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 2.5

Postby hendrix97 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 am

Hi everyone,
I just saw that there is going to be a new Version of the ARC 2.
Is the only change the MEMS mic or are there any changes in the Plugin at all?
hendrix97

Re: ARC 2.5

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

The change is to ensure compatibility and the improved accuracy/precision of using the new MEMS microphone.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ivochkin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:46 am

Do I need to buy upgrade to version 2.5 if I already own version 2.0? Also do you offer international shipping for the microphone?
Ivochkin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:06 am

Ivochkin wrote:Do I need to buy upgrade to version 2.5 if I already own version 2.0? Also do you offer international shipping for the microphone?

2.5 is a free upgrade and yes we will ship the mic internationally.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:06 am

Hi Peter,

I went to pre-order the new mic for 2,5 and says I need to be a registered user,,,

Well, I can not find how to get the free upgrade and register ARC 2.5 so I can make the pre-order for the MEMS Mic lol,,,

Thanks in advance Peter
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Hi Peter,

I went to pre-order the new mic for 2,5 and says I need to be a registered user,,,

Well, I can not find how to get the free upgrade and register ARC 2.5 so I can make the pre-order for the MEMS Mic lol,,,

Thanks in advance Peter

As long as you have ARC System 2 registered the system should let you order the mic. Please make sure you are logged in with an IK account that has ARC System 2 registered (you'll see it in your IK User Area) before putting the mic in your cart.

If you still cannot order the MEMS microphone please let support know as they can access your IK account directly and find out what's going on. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Nobdi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Can you still use the ARC 2.5 w/o the new mic or should I not install the .5 update if I intent not to upgrade my mic ?
Nobdi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Nobdi wrote:Can you still use the ARC 2.5 w/o the new mic or should I not install the .5 update if I intent not to upgrade my mic ?

You can still use ARC 2.5 with the previous microphones.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby adam.fulford » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:47 pm

So the new update will fix compatibility with Logic Pro X? Because my ARC 2.0 has been out of action since my last update to logic over 6 weeks ago...

Thanks,

Adam
adam.fulford

Postby The_Rocker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 pm

adam.fulford wrote:So the new update will fix compatibility with Logic Pro X? Because my ARC 2.0 has been out of action since my last update to logic over 6 weeks ago...

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,,,
If Logic update made this issue how would IKM need to fix the ARC 2 ? It's just a plugin insert,,,
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby The_Rocker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 pm

I made the purchase for the New Mic, I have ARC2, and don't see the ARC2.5 in my User Area yet,, But I'm sure once the Mic is actually shipped the ARC 2.5 upgrade from ARC 2 will be there,,,
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:54 pm

adam.fulford wrote:So the new update will fix compatibility with Logic Pro X? Because my ARC 2.0 has been out of action since my last update to logic over 6 weeks ago...

Thanks,

Adam

ARC System 2 should be compatible with Logic Pro X. I recommend you open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they can assist you directly with the issue you are experiencing. If you have already opened a ticket with them about this issue, please reply to that ticket to request any update/status of the issue directly from them.

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:54 pm

The_Rocker wrote:I made the purchase for the New Mic, I have ARC2, and don't see the ARC2.5 in my User Area yet,, But I'm sure once the Mic is actually shipped the ARC 2.5 upgrade from ARC 2 will be there,,,

Yes, ARC 2.5 will be available when the new mic is shipped in order to support the new microphone.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 am

YTHanks Peter,,
I thought it would be :D,,
Just thought I would post the process, maybe it will let others see how it all works :D
Your always on it Peter, thanks, lol,,
Have fun,
The_Rocker

Postby adam.fulford » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:23 am

Peter_IK wrote:

Thanks,

Adam

ARC System 2 should be compatible with Logic Pro X. I recommend you open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they can assist you directly with the issue you are experiencing. If you have already opened a ticket with them about this issue, please reply to that ticket to request any update/status of the issue directly from them.

Thank you.

Hi Peter, I've contacted support, and have several times requested an update, but I haven't had a reply since May.
adam.fulford

Next

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools