ARC-2 Product Registration Issues. PLEASE HELP!!

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC-2 Product Registration Issues. PLEASE HELP!!

Postby DougBryan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:57 am

Back in June, I purchased the ARC-2 system with the microphone. I got home here to my studio, registered the product, got free AmpliTube products after registration and suddenly today when I went to take a new profile, after I was done it said my 21 day trial period expired and I had to register the product.

I already did that the day I opened the box. How else would all my free stuff gotten here if I didn't?

The problem is that it is asking for the serial number again and I have looked high and low but cannot find it anywhere.

Anyone in the know on what to do now I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks!!
DougBryan

Re: ARC-2 Product Registration Issues. PLEASE HELP!!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:15 pm

Since you've already registered it, your serial number would be available in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DougBryan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Ironically enough, it shows every single thing but that. The authorization manager and the product themselves both have icons on my desktop, but when I log into my products suddenly disappeared. I don't understand that at all. I purchased it from my friend who is at our local guitar center. He had it sent from their warehouse and his feverishly calling them trying to maybe get a serial number from them. I have the receipt for the purchase of the product as well. I tried contacting the Florida office and unfortunately can never get through to anyone.
DougBryan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:08 pm

If you need support from the US office, it would be best to open a ticket in the IK Support system at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will be able to assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DougBryan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Yes, but the problem is that I cannot submit a request as they ask for the serial number and I don't have that. So what do I do in that case?
DougBryan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:39 pm

DougBryan wrote:Yes, but the problem is that I cannot submit a request as they ask for the serial number and I don't have that. So what do I do in that case?

If you click on the question mark next to the Serial Number field on the form it states states "... If you don’t have a serial number yet or cannot find it write 'none' here."
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DougBryan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:50 pm

OK I will give it a shot when I get back to the studio in a couple of hours. Thanks!
DougBryan

Postby shredshedofficial@gmail. » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:34 am

I just purchased Arc 2 and I have;t been able to get past the login screen. I am certain I'm using the correct login and password (I have changed them a few times to ensure that) Please help
shredshedofficial@gmail.

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby kamleshsulanki » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 pm

I ordered the following from amazon.com
IK Multimedia ARC System 2.5 advanced digital room correction system for Mac/PC with included MEMS measurement microphone

Did not receive any serial number in the package.

Did anyone face something similar ?

Have raised a support ticket as well and also contacted amazon.com who raised another support ticket on my behalf.
kamleshsulanki

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:20 pm

kamleshsulanki wrote:I ordered the following from amazon.com
IK Multimedia ARC System 2.5 advanced digital room correction system for Mac/PC with included MEMS measurement microphone

Did not receive any serial number in the package.

Did anyone face something similar ?

Have raised a support ticket as well and also contacted amazon.com who raised another support ticket on my behalf.

This would not be normal. IK Support are the ones who are able to and absolutely will assist you.

I checked and they asked for and received your reply with an attachment with your receipt and they will review and assist you further.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Please also note that this would typically be something you'd open a thread for as this is an older thread that has been resolved.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.

For the most recent poster, your ticket is being worked on and the support team will continue to assist you to completion in the ticket system. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools