Get MESA/Boogie on your iOS device now!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Get MESA/Boogie on your iOS device now!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 am

The MESA/Boogie models are on iOS now! Update your AmpliTube app today and you can get the gear. We also have the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie app available too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Get MESA/Boogie on your iOS device now!

Postby primarypete » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi - love the Mesa Amps. But is there any way to use the Blueboard to change the channel on the amp?

Cheers,

Pete
primarypete

Postby rpatterson1 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:35 pm

I have the same question as Pete. It seems silly not to be able to change channels with the board. Can this be added to a future update?
rpatterson1

Postby tonydean1976 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Purchased this pack today. But, where are the effects? I only got the amps! Amazing sound by the way. Love the rectifiers! 8-)
tonydean1976

Postby ip80393 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Thanx for ur proposition! ;)
There are 2 kinds of people, first ones prefer Android and the second ones Apple. I chose https://iphone-mall.com/ because I use only the best.
ip80393

Postby tonydean1976 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:17 pm

primarypete wrote:Hi - love the Mesa Amps. But is there any way to use the Blueboard to change the channel on the amp?

Cheers,

Pete

Why don't you just copy everything in the preset, change the channel, then save that preset to another blueboard button?
tonydean1976

Postby barrymspicer@gmail.com » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:07 pm

tonydean1976 wrote:
primarypete wrote:Hi - love the Mesa Amps. But is there any way to use the Blueboard to change the channel on the amp?

Cheers,

Pete

Why don't you just copy everything in the preset, change the channel, then save that preset to another blueboard button?

Because you have to use BB in preset mode instead of effects - so you can't stomp your effects on/off.

I would also like the channel switching feature in the effects section please.
barrymspicer@gmail.com

Postby kalaitsa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Please don't make only Amps and effect pedals. You desperately need a quality reverb for your amps. The only reverb you have is, I think, the BOSS Fender FRV-1 '63 Reverb Pedal and is by far the worst simulation you ever made. The PC/MAC version of rack effects is outstanding.
kalaitsa

Postby barrymspicer@gmail.com » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:56 pm

While we're at it how about enabling footswitching between preset and effects modes, maybe by holding down A + B for 3 seconds?
barrymspicer@gmail.com

Postby violab » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 am

Great tool. It captures the sound of the Mesa Boogie at a very small price. Great for begginers or for the guitarist on a budget. I even hook up my Boss volume pedal with no problem. Also check the presets for even more awesome sounds. I only wish that instead of a flanger the app should had a chorus pedal. But is not a big deal.
violab

Postby Tani890 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 am

Not dowload this tool on my device what should i do ?? Plese suggestion!
Tani890

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Tani890 wrote:Not dowload this tool on my device what should i do ?? Plese suggestion!

Hi, you can get AmpliTube MESA/Boogie on the App Store or via in-app purchase in the AmpliTube or AmpliTube CS apps for iOS. For more information please visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mesaios/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anthonycassio » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:08 pm

kalaitsa wrote:Please don't make only Amps and effect pedals. You desperately need a quality reverb for your amps. The only reverb you have is, I think, the BOSS Fender FRV-1 '63 Reverb Pedal and is by far the worst simulation you ever made. The PC/MAC version of rack effects is outstanding.

This is still the case 3 years later. Please add additional reverb options in the post FX section.
anthonycassio

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

anthonycassio wrote:
kalaitsa wrote:Please don't make only Amps and effect pedals. You desperately need a quality reverb for your amps. The only reverb you have is, I think, the BOSS Fender FRV-1 '63 Reverb Pedal and is by far the worst simulation you ever made. The PC/MAC version of rack effects is outstanding.

This is still the case 3 years later. Please add additional reverb options in the post FX section.

Please add any requests for AmpliTube into the official wishlist thread. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Unstuck
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories