AmpliTube & iRig HD-A now available for Android on Samsung

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: AmpliTube & iRig HD-A now available for Android on Samsu

Postby Mvinge » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:12 am

I just bought one to use with my Note 4. :D Are we able to download and use presets from other users just like the previous versions?
Mvinge

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Only the desktop version of AmpliTube has a Preset XChange available at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby steve0775 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We've seen an occasional issue where you need to make sure you've restarted your device before running AmpliTube without issue. It isn't required every time, if it works, so that's good. Please try that if you already haven't and I'm sure support will get you up and running if you still have issues.

I cannot get amplitube to wotk when i try to open it through soundcamp through the audio recording.
Soundcamp/record audiofile/amplitube. = Does not work

Cant figure it out. If i open amplitube without ever opening
soundcamp works fine.
/amplitube = works.
steve0775

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:40 pm

steve0775 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:We've seen an occasional issue where you need to make sure you've restarted your device before running AmpliTube without issue. It isn't required every time, if it works, so that's good. Please try that if you already haven't and I'm sure support will get you up and running if you still have issues.

I cannot get amplitube to wotk when i try to open it through soundcamp through the audio recording.
Soundcamp/record audiofile/amplitube. = Does not work

Cant figure it out. If i open amplitube without ever opening
soundcamp works fine.
/amplitube = works.

If the restart suggestion did not work, you would need to contact our support team who will happily assist you directly. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby johnny2k » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 pm

I know this thread is getting stale but I've just joined the forums and was searching for info about IK products on Linux when I found this thread. There are many comments asking about specific devices and playing along with tracks.

Up until recently, Android has not been a great platform for music makers because of the latency issues. It's something I've been tracking for a while because I develop an audio utility for Android. When I started (Android 2.2), the best latency I remember seeing was around 250ms. I haven't seen it for myself yet but the Nexus 9 running 6.0 is showing to be really promising with 15ms of latency. On my desktop with a modified real-time Linux kernel I've had my latency down to 7ms.

Take a look at these audio latency measurements if you're trying to decide which phone/tablet you want to use or if you want to measure latency on your device.

Measured using hardware.
https://source.android.com/devices/audi ... ments.html

Measured using software.
http://superpowered.com/latency
johnny2k

Postby kanec22 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Smartphone Asus Zone5 t00j has USB OTG, android 5, is it compatible for irig HD? and amplitube app?
kanec22

Postby silvio_bolso » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:03 am

I have galaxy note 3 with android 5,0, I do not know what is the difference between irig ua and irig hd-a what to buy, thanks
silvio_bolso

Postby bassix » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:13 am

Can you please tell me what Samsung Tablets are compatible? I have tried looking for "Samsung Professional Audio" in Samsung Tablet specs and not found anything. Specifically the S & S2 models?

Thanks.
bassix

Postby brendon0107 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Can i use soundcamp as a play-along device? I can't hear my guitar when i'm using soundcamp, I only hear imported soundclip. If I hit a record button, I can't still hear my guitar but it will record it.

Amplitube alone works like it should. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
brendon0107

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:28 pm

brendon0107 wrote:Can i use soundcamp as a play-along device? I can't hear my guitar when i'm using soundcamp, I only hear imported soundclip. If I hit a record button, I can't still hear my guitar but it will record it.

Amplitube alone works like it should. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

I believe SoundCamp should allow monitoring of a track while playing another but that may be more a question for Samsung or those who use SoundCamp. Since no other users seem to have chimed in, have you asked IK Support?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mj.moto.johnson » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 am

Has anyone tried using the lastest AmpliTube and iRig HD-A with the new Galaxy S7?

The app keeps crashing and so does the Samsung professional audio driver. I can't get it to work.

I bought the iRig a few months before the iRig UA came out - I am wondering if my HD-A is now obsolete and unsupported? IK Multimedia - wanna help me with a swap?

-mj
mj.moto.johnson

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 pm

mj.moto.johnson wrote:Has anyone tried using the lastest AmpliTube and iRig HD-A with the new Galaxy S7?

The app keeps crashing and so does the Samsung professional audio driver. I can't get it to work.

I bought the iRig a few months before the iRig UA came out - I am wondering if my HD-A is now obsolete and unsupported? IK Multimedia - wanna help me with a swap?

-mj

Sorry to hear you are having issues. However, the forum mods/admins cannot assist in a swap or with direct technical support in an effective or efficient way. Please report your issues to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and they will assist you directly with your issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby spike_c » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Ok, so got my Samsung note setup, amplitube free and LE.. got soundcamp on installed..

Get guitar working through it.. beautiful..

Can't control pedals and only get 1 sound... which isn't very rock, nice for delay and blues, but I'm not writing that!

Any ideas?
spike_c

Postby mj.moto.johnson » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:07 am

Are you using the "AmpliTube Free/SamsungProAudio" app? Once I installed the correct version of AmpliTube my world was good. That said, what I find I use the most, is the iRig plugged into my PC/Mac with the AmpliTube app. It find the bigger screen just works better...and I am home most of the time.

Good luck and enjoy.
mj.moto.johnson

Postby nesajov » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:08 pm

mj.moto.johnson wrote:Has anyone tried using the lastest AmpliTube and iRig HD-A with the new Galaxy S7?

-mj

I am trying to use AmpliTube FREE and iRig HD-A on my Galaxy s7 without success.
I cannot hear any sound from my connected guitar, though I hear the sound that the microphone of my phone pickups ???
nesajov

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps & Accessories