Loop Drummer now available inside AmpliTube for iPhone, iPad

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Loop Drummer now available inside AmpliTube for iPhone,

Postby elibreder » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:32 am

I seem to have a problem with setting loop points: I tap the loop button and then a loop to set the loop start point. The loop button continues flashing but when I tap a second loop to set the loop end point, the loop button stops flashing and deselects itself. The second loop now becomes selected and the loop selection on the time line disappears. This is on iOS 7.0.4.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
elibreder

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Please contact tech support to see if they can help directly as that sounds like the correct process to do so and should work. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RJNSR1 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:22 am

Is there any plan to develop the loop drummer for Windows? I really, really would like to have it for creating demos. Please don't forget about us PC folks. :D Thanks!
RJNSR1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:27 pm

RJNSR1 wrote:Is there any plan to develop the loop drummer for Windows? I really, really would like to have it for creating demos. Please don't forget about us PC folks. :D Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion! We do have an incredible amount of patterns in SampleTank 3 for your use at this time, though, which was just released recently: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/sampletank3 if you are interested.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GunnyMcfly » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:30 am

Hey i'm loving loop drummer (especially the funky pack) however I'm having trouble creating certain song sections with loop drummer. I wanted to create a pause in the beat for 1 bar with a fill/crash begin it and then a fill back into the next bar - tried doing it using an outro/intro combination however the allowed placements of "loops within loops" in the interface just won't let me create what i would like to do. Is it possible within the DAW to drag custom start/end points on the drum loops? Another problem i found was that the cymbal feature doesn't work that well with "loops within loops" ie. you can only place it on the parent loop, not the inner one.

Thanks!
GunnyMcfly

Postby michaelsopko908 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:42 pm

I've been watching and reading several tutorials on using Loop Drummer but I can't seem to figure out how to create gaps or rest measures between samples while dragging them onto the drum track.

Is there a way to do this?

-Mike
michaelsopko908

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 pm

michaelsopko908 wrote:I've been watching and reading several tutorials on using Loop Drummer but I can't seem to figure out how to create gaps or rest measures between samples while dragging them onto the drum track.

-Mike

This functionality is not included at this time but the feature request has been made through the Product Manager.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GunnyMcfly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:02 am

Peter_IK wrote:
michaelsopko908 wrote:I've been watching and reading several tutorials on using Loop Drummer but I can't seem to figure out how to create gaps or rest measures between samples while dragging them onto the drum track.

-Mike

This functionality is not included at this time but the feature request has been made through the Product Manager.

Ah great this pretty much addresses my post too :) Might need to add smaller intro/outro loops to enable neater start and finish of the rest bars?

Also would love to know if you can change the length of the loops in the DAW (ala garageband)
GunnyMcfly

Postby Alhallfr » Fri May 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello everybody,
Just bought and Irig HD 2 so I am new to Apmlitube CS. I am thinking of buying some drums loops Packs for recording. Is there differences in the styles betwenn pack 1(rock1, blues1,...) and pack 2 (rock2,Blues2,...), is it different drumkits?
Thanks for sharing your experience ...
Alain
Alhallfr

Previous

Return to News and Announcements