Tonex doesn't send test tones during capture

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex doesn't send test tones during capture

Postby slarsen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:56 pm

I'm trying to capture an amp/cab using my apollo x8 interface. The routing seems to be right, but Tonex doesn't send any audio files to my rig. Guitar is connected to hi-z 1 which is routed (in apollo mixer) to my re-amp box that is connected to my amp. Mic signal returns to apollo input 2. My amp gets signal from re-amp box, and Tonex gets this signal when choosing "live" in the capture page. If I choose one of the prerecorded guitar loops however - no sound. And if I press Capture, still no sound. Any advise?
slarsen

Re: Tonex doesn't send test tones during capture

Postby acadian21 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:42 am

Have you gotten an answer for this...?? The latest IK update to the TONEX software no longer works for me.

Thanks,

Joe
acadian21

Re: Tonex doesn't send test tones during capture

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 31, 2023 6:57 pm

Since no users have chimed in, I'd suggest you contact IK Support for direct and official technical support with your issue. I'm sure they can assist you and get you up and running. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling