White noise every few seconds.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

White noise every few seconds.

Postby frankocozzo » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Yes I know unauthorised programs are booby trapped with this annoying feature. However my version of amplitube 5 was purchased with the IK iRig HD 2 interface. So why am I having this problem. I hope its an easy fix otherwise I want my money back. Im not willing to continue with the lost time this has already caused. Can someone please explain why I paid for something that is rigged to the extent of it not being usable?
frankocozzo

Re: White noise every few seconds.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 pm

You may have gear in the AmpliTube 5 signal chain thatis not purchased. iRig HD 2 includes AmpilTube 5 SE which includes a subset of the available gear. If you can't find a piece of gear that is not part of AmpliTube 5 SE in the signal chain in AmpliTube I would suggest reaching out to IK Support who can assist you in tracking down what is happening in your case. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby frankocozzo » Fri May 26, 2023 4:01 am

Thankyou very much for the reply. And were 100% correct with your assumption also. There was something (that id like to say was hidden in the chain) that was unauthorised, but it was clear as day almost punching me in the face. cheers for the help.
frankocozzo

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 pm

frankocozzo wrote:Thankyou very much for the reply. And were 100% correct with your assumption also. There was something (that id like to say was hidden in the chain) that was unauthorised, but it was clear as day almost punching me in the face. cheers for the help.

Glad you found it! There's a lot of gear in there, I can understand how one piece can be missed.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers