difficulties using iRig Stream on Twitter Spaces

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

difficulties using iRig Stream on Twitter Spaces

Postby Johnrx12 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 am

I am experiencing difficulties using iRig Stream on Twitter Spaces. It works fine when I am a "listener," as the platform powers it. However, when I switch to being a "speaker," the platform fails to power the iRig, and it stops working. Unfortunately, the box did not come with a PSU, which is quite expensive. Can anyone help or suggest a solution?
Johnrx12

Re: difficulties using iRig Stream on Twitter Spaces

Postby BrisyaTa12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:05 am

Based on what you've described, it sounds like the iRig Stream may not be getting enough power when you switch to being a "speaker" on Twitter Spaces. Without a PSU, it may be difficult to solve this issue. However, there are a few things you could try that may help:

Try using a different USB port on your computer or mobile device. It's possible that the current USB port isn't supplying enough power to the iRig Stream. Switching to a different port may provide more power and help the iRig Stream work properly.

Consider purchasing a PSU for the iRig Stream. While it may be expensive, a PSU could help provide the necessary power to the iRig Stream when you're using it as a "speaker" on Twitter Spaces. This could be a worthwhile investment if you plan on using the iRig Stream frequently.

Look for alternative solutions that don't require the iRig Stream. While it may be your preferred method of audio input, there may be other ways to connect your audio to Twitter Spaces that don't require the iRig Stream. For example, you could try using a different microphone or audio interface that doesn't require as much power.
BrisyaTa12

Re: difficulties using iRig Stream on Twitter Spaces

Postby SimonJohns » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:30 am

Same problem with iRig Pro Duo I/O. It works perfectly for every other platform, as well as Logic X, Discord and iPhone's Voice Memos, but doesn't work when in speaker mode in Twitter Spaces.
SimonJohns

Return to Android Apps & Accessories