Does ToneX Capture have a balanced line input?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Does ToneX Capture have a balanced line input?

Postby Caiwyn » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:17 am

The demonstration video on the ToneX Capture product page shows the line out on a Focusrite Scarlett being plugged into the line in on the ToneX Capture via an unbalanced (TS) instrument cable. Is the line in on the ToneX capable of accepting a balanced (TRS) connection?
Caiwyn

Re: Does ToneX Capture have a balanced line input?

Postby nevesnow » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:00 pm

hello, I have exactly the same question! I've tried to find it in the manual but it's not described if the line input balanced/unbalanced. watching the topic too.
nevesnow

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:40 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby nevesnow » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 pm

Yes, you're right, but that's exactly what I was avoiding, so first we asked here.. it seems nobody test it, so I just raised a ticket about this topic. As soon as I have news, I can post it here.
nevesnow

Postby Caiwyn » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 pm

I contacted support a week ago, got no response. Not even a confirmation of my request. Was hoping someone here would know the answer.
Caiwyn

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:53 pm

Caiwyn wrote:I contacted support a week ago, got no response. Not even a confirmation of my request. Was hoping someone here would know the answer.

If you opened a technical support request you would receive an email with a ticket number, if you opened a sales/service ticket you would not but someone should respond.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers