SAMPLETANK4 CRASHING in Bitwig 4.4

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: SAMPLETANK4 CRASHING in Bitwig 4.4

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:21 pm

I and many other users have been using SampleTank content on external drives for years. I'm sure IK Support can figure out what is happening on your system to cause issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: SAMPLETANK4 CRASHING in Bitwig 4.4

Postby Warren P » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:49 pm

I agree. After reinstalling most of it and basically deciding that the big folder I was using as an installation destination had several product's files mixed together, it seems to me that:

1. You shouldn't use the same root folder as a content folder for both Syntronik, and SampleTank, say, or both SampleTank and Modo Drums.

2. The "Install TO..." option does not work as I expected it to work. It seems to ignore what you put there and instead it uses the first path in the sample tank content paths.
Warren P

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More