AmpliTube: Imported Songs Are Now Distorted

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube: Imported Songs Are Now Distorted

Postby alxnunez » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:58 am

Been using the app for several years. Don’t really use the effects or amps, mainly use it to import songs into the AmpliTube library. This allows me to slowdown the speed of a song, loop certain sections of a song, and even filter out the vocals, when learning a new song. Everything has been working fine, but suddenly every song in my library is now unusable. Playback is now extremely distorted, literally sounds like a badly torn speaker, songs sound out of tune, and the playback speed is about 30% faster. Appreciate any tips or patches that can help fix this issue.
alxnunez

Re: AmpliTube: Imported Songs Are Now Distorted

Postby mark.gishen » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:47 am

I have the same problem with my iOS devices. I raised a support ticket back in early December 2022 and received an email that "We are aware of some behavioral issues with the latest IOS. Our teams are working diligently to resolve these behaviors."
Haven't heard back since so doing another reply to the ticket email.
mark.gishen

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling