Trying to download the Uno Synth editor

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Trying to download the Uno Synth editor

Postby jonworthen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:40 pm

Hi. I'm trying to download the Uno Synth Editor software for Mac from the product page and instead of downloading it, it takes me to a page that tells me I need to download IK Product Manager, but I already have that installed and open.

What am I doing wrong? How do I download the editor software?

Cheers
Jon
jonworthen

Re: Trying to download the Uno Synth editor

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Doesn't the Uno Synth Editor software appear somewhere is the IK Product Manager? Maybe under the Hardware tab?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jonworthen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:25 pm

I lost my serial number card and I never registered the device. But I am sure that I’ve downloaded and used the editor before but I don’t know how I did it.

I’ve contacted support about the serial number issue and they won’t help me because the device is out of warranty
jonworthen

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:58 pm

This doesn't sound like a warranty issue. They usually ask only for proof of purchase. What is your ticket number?

Edit - never mind it was found, you were provided with links to the UNO Synth Editor. Just that one didn't work for you and you replied to the ticket about that yesterday right near close of business. I'll have someone figure out why the Mac link isn't working for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers