Preset Knob on Original AXE I/O Non-Functional [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Preset Knob on Original AXE I/O Non-Functional [Resolved]

Postby maworkman0 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:51 pm

I have one of the first AXE I/O interfaces and have trouble with the Preset knob working. It used to work just fine with Amplitube 4 and when I upgraded to vers. 5 a year or two ago, it does not work at all. I have deleted drivers, updated the interface to the latest firmware, been through the control settings numerous times, but no luck. The unit seems to work just fine otherwise, but that knob is very handy. I even reinstalled vers. 4 and find it does not work with this version anymore. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? I put in a support ticket a couple of years ago, and they had me try a few things, but nothing helped. I forgot about it until now, thinking there may be a solution. Any help would be appreciated.
maworkman0

SOLVED: Re: Preset Knob on Original AXE I/O Non-Functional

Postby maworkman0 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:51 pm

Solved: The preset Knob has two functions, Push in to "select" and rotate to "move through" the selections. In the control panel, I had the CC: both set to the same value. they need to be set at CC 22 for the upper setting and CC23 for the lower setting. You can see this in the manual
maworkman0

Return to Interfaces & Controllers