My Uno Synth Pro Desktop keeps shutting off

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

My Uno Synth Pro Desktop keeps shutting off

Postby sleepingangel » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Hi
I have had my brand new (purchases directly from IK Multimedia website and installed with the latest firmware ) for about 10 days. I love it very much and have been using it for lots of YouTube videos. But today sitting flat on my table it shut down three different times for no reason within 20 minutes. I am using the usb plug they included and I’m using it with a very high capacity battery that hasn’t drained much at all within the session. Why is this happening ?
And has anyone else experienced this ?
I had the Cv outs both being utilized so I could sync it with my Minifreak. The manual for the UNO says that you must use both outs So I bought a splitter and put the one end into ththe Cv in of the Minifreak and it worked perfectly with arp and the sequencer and controlled the tempo of the freak.
That is the only thing different that I did today
Any help would be very much appreciated
And I am assuming this isn’t a problem with the full size version since it has a regular power plug. ?
I’m thinking I may have to return this and get the full size. If this keeps up but I love the form factor.
Ugh
Maria
sleepingangel

Re: My Uno Synth Pro Desktop keeps shutting off

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 am

Over-heating?

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: My Uno Synth Pro Desktop keeps shutting off

Postby sleepingangel » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:11 pm

Thank you. I don’t think that’s it because I literally was only using it for like 10 minutes maybe less. I contacted support and I guess they are trying to trouble shoot it. I sent three 7 second videos where I was about to jam and they can see it just shut. Thanks so much
Maria
sleepingangel

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth