New AXE I/O and no registration number.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: New AXE I/O and no registration number.

Postby ThatDudeThere1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:55 am

Ok I found in the notifications in the Product Manager that I do have Amplitube MAX and Tonex MAX! They weren't showing up in my list of products :oops:
ThatDudeThere1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:32 pm

gr4474@hotmail.com wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:That is not the case at all. Any new AXE I/O purchased through an authorized dealer also qualifies for the free software that comes with it: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps

Your AXE I/O should have had a card inside with a serial and registration instructions. Once you register that serial, your software will be available (more information about how to get each software/app/gear in the link above)

The link above is outdated and no help.

It is not outdated, it works perfectly, and it provides the exact information about what you get when you register your AXE I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NCTuu111 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:36 am

I bought a used AXE I/O solo from reverb. The unit has been registered by the original user, so I can't register it myself. But that means I cannot get the AXE control software to use it correctly.

I am not really trying to get the complementary software, I am just interested in the AXE I/O solo control software.

Someone from the support team sent me a link the AXE I/O control software, but it does not recognize the SOLO.

So, my question: Is there a dedicated software for the SOLO?

Grazie in advance
NCTuu111

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:09 pm

Go back to Support and explain that the link was not the right one.

Downloading from anywhere-else could be problematic.

And, ideally your seller should Transfer the software licence. Maybe Support can help you there too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers