Problem with T-racks 5 authorization

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Problem with T-racks 5 authorization

Postby CristianTuca1974 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:41 am

I bought the Tracks 5 package, installed it and authorized it in IK multimedia product manager, then used it in reaper. Every time I enter the project where I have used T-racks 5 plugins, it tells me that it is not authorized and I have to authorize it again. I have 8 authorizations left, what happens when it ends? Or what am I not doing well? Please help me.
CristianTuca1974

Re: Problem with T-racks 5 authorization

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 16, 2023 10:19 am

A reply has been removed.

Peter_IK, in the Guidelines thread wrote:Please do not post just to confirm a problem, without adding any useful diagnostic details. Such posts will very likely be removed without notice. The best thing to do is report the problem to Technical Support with any details that you can supply.

As no other users have chipped in with suggestions and as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox