Tonex Crashes when trying to connect to Tone Net

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Tonex Crashes when trying to connect to Tone Net

Postby Cmatheson73 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:38 pm

medinad001 wrote:Try this:
Delete all the files in the “ImageCache” folder before starting Tonex. (Documents>IK Multimedia>Tonex>ImageCache) This has worked for me on every instance I use Tonex.

Wow!
Thanks alot. I just browsed tone net and downloaded several tones with no problems at all. Seems to have worked.
Thanks again
Cmatheson73

Postby medinad001 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:27 am

Glad it worked for you. You just have to remember to do this before starting every new instance of Tonex.
I shared this with IK support and hope it helps them with a permanent fix.
medinad001

Postby Zaksoulam1 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:37 am

Also crashes the iPhone (latest Tonex version installed) when connecting to Tone Net.
Any solution for that?
Zaksoulam1

Postby bertsmith30 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Same, My iphone Tonex has begun crashing when attempting to access ToneNET.
bertsmith30

Postby bertsmith30 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:43 am

And my IPad as well it seems… :(
bertsmith30

Postby ChemaVilchez » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:51 am

The same thing happens to me in iOS, the application crashes when I try to connect to tonenet. Also I have another issue with several of my presets, when I want to open them I get this message "ToneModel cannot be found or loaded".
ChemaVilchez

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:48 pm

ChemaVilchez wrote:The same thing happens to me in iOS, the application crashes when I try to connect to tonenet. Also I have another issue with several of my presets, when I want to open them I get this message "ToneModel cannot be found or loaded".

Please make sure you have the latest version. This issue should be resolved by now. If you continue to have issues please open a ticket with IK Support for direct assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ChemaVilchez » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:21 pm

Thanks so much for your kindness Peter. Now, I think with the new app updated, it is ok. On the other, when I try to open some of my presets I get the message “Tone Model cannot be found or loaded” Please, If you or somebody know any solution for this issue… Thanks a lot in advance !!!
ChemaVilchez

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:31 pm

ChemaVilchez wrote:Thanks so much for your kindness Peter. Now, I think with the new app updated, it is ok. On the other, when I try to open some of my presets I get the message “Tone Model cannot be found or loaded” Please, If you or somebody know any solution for this issue… Thanks a lot in advance !!!

For that I'm not sure, I would suggest you contact IK Support (if you have not already done so) for that issue and they will assist directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby armandoboza » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:28 pm

My Tonex closes when I click on Tonenet, the problem seems to be in the ImageCache folder, the images start to download and suddenly the app closes.
All downloaded images are 0 kb.
armandoboza

Postby rhythmjones » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:27 am

medinad001 wrote:Try this:
Delete all the files in the “ImageCache” folder before starting Tonex. (Documents>IK Multimedia>Tonex>ImageCache) This has worked for me on every instance I use Tonex.

Holy crap this worked for me! Thank you so much!
rhythmjones

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling