Official TONEX Features wish list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby arrand » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:26 pm

+1 for seperate capture and training stages to allow capture export and batch processing, but I'd like to go one step further and have the option to have online AI training using IKMM's quantum supercomputers. This would be a great selling point for people who currently have machines that are capable of doing the capture but not the training.
arrand

Postby audiodesignnyc » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:59 am

Hi,

I would like to request adding the newer intel ARC series cards to handle the AI training for advanced captures if possible. They are seemingly similar to the Nvidia cards in regards to tensor and ai capability and the fact they also have excellent hardware AV1 encoding makes them a much more economical choice than most nvidia cards for multimedia production. Any plans to add support for the ARC 750/770 series at all? I’m not a pc gamer so spending $400+ minimum is really hard to justify….

Thanks……
audiodesignnyc

Postby anoyesguitar » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:45 pm

I would like to be able to add my own guitar DI to test with when browsing profiles so i now how it will sound with my guitars.
anoyesguitar

Postby ebiggins » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:45 pm

Could you please add an advance feature to the tuner to change the reference range like Amplitube 5. Just about any tuner worth it's salt even my cheap $30 tuner allows you to do this.
ebiggins

Postby ericwikman » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 am

How about an A/B section in the Cabs area? Once I find a great match for a cab... I scroll pages over (892 cabs!) and load another to make sure it's the best. Then need to scroll back x# of pages and find the last one I had loaded. Unless I'm missing something? An A/B would be great to load into A until you think it's the best yet... then switch to" B" and you can toggle back and forth from then on and may the best one win. Yea?
ericwikman

Postby ericwikman » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 am

1. A pref setting for a default plugin window size for each time we open a new instance. When recording multiple tracks... each new track I need to resize larger.
2. We need a few more "Character" gradients instead of the 4 choices they give us. Clean, Drive, fuzzy & Hi Gain are not enough to me. At least add Edge of Breakup.
3. Another vote for locking the amp when scrolling presets... (thanks for Cab lock!) In Amp5 this would be great!
4. The ability to SAVE/overwrite Models… with our own adjustments. Such as adding a CAB, when it was created without one! When browsing through them, there is no way I want to keep hearing the sound of a Model w/o a Cab... over & over. At least let us save it as a new model so we can delete the other one. I know I could save it as a preset but when I go digging back through models I would prefer not to keep having to add a cabinet every time…or a reverb just to audition it for something new.
Thanks!
ericwikman

TONEX PEDAL preset organization

Postby Axellent » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:32 pm

Suggestion for next firmware update for Tonex Pedal. Please let us arrange presets into songs. Instead of 50 banks of 3 presets, let us just define a SONG, then define what presets we want in the song. For me, the presets in a song would usually correspond to the parts of the song something like Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Bridge, Solo. Most commonly I only need 3-4 per song but a few songs require 5. So, breaking things up into 50 banks of three isn't a very useful organization scheme.
Axellent

Postby JFarrell » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:45 pm

Hi:
Will it be possible in the future to download Amplitube 5 presets and Tonex into the Tonex pedal?
JFarrell

Postby ericwikman » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:42 am

How about add the ability to audition MODELS with a temporary CAB on ToneNet (when they are created w/o one)? I don't want to DL Models and then have to delete them when I hear what it actually sounds like with a cab.
Thanks!
ericwikman

Postby Mendelian » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:13 am

“Add IR” option to preview a direct capture with an ir cab before saving.
Mendelian

TONEX pedal, IR bypass

Postby COLUMBO2 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:55 am

In the TONEX pedal would it be possible to route 1 output with an IR and the output bypassing the IR, meaning I could send 1 output to FOH and the other to a power amp and cab on stage.
Thanks!
COLUMBO2

Postby qpress » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:23 pm

Specifying my own guitar AI training sound sample, which would perhaps create a better profile for my own playing style and sound than the factory one.
qpress

Postby Axellent » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:38 pm

The Tonex PC software for editing the banks your presets are stored in on the Tonex Pedal is fine for an introduction to the Pedal (decent first taste/start). However, it is quickly going to become unmanageable without an update that lets you do some key things:
1) Export ALL of the presets on the unit in one batch of individual files all at once, along with a separate file that specifies the order they were in on the unit. This would allow me then to create folders on my PC to represent different set lists.
2) IMPORT a whole folder of presets onto the unit in one bulk operation, and respect a file that specifies the order they should be in.
3) Within the app, when I want to Re-Order things... let me drag presets in-between other presets and have it auto shift stuff around instead of having to copy directly over other presets.
Axellent

Postby Upright » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:15 am

When loading the standalone app would be nice if I could have a default amp of my choosing.
Upright

Postby madmarcus1960 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:25 pm

Forgive me if some of these are already requested.

1.add leveling and hi/lo shelving to the cab block, including user IRs

2.add setting for start up preset/amp tone. Currently it always returns to Black Angus.

3. While in your own downloaded library of tones, you cannot filter or search by user/creator as you can when in the Tone.net archive. Or be able to create your own collections. This would be helpful for making collection of amp type, character, or in my case, keeping downloads of specific creators together.

4. Speaking of collections, when the pedal is synched to the library, you cannot have both the contents of a selected collection and the pedal banks listing on the upper and lower sections of the software.

5. I know this one is a known issue due to Pete- IK on TGP, removing customer IRs has a bug where it removes, not the select IR. but whatever is first on the list.

Thanks, great software, but lke all tech, we are all realtime BETA Testers.
madmarcus1960

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling