iRiG2 No longer works with IOS16?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iRiG2 No longer works with IOS16?

Postby erik.bostrom.privat » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:47 pm

To all of you with the same issue. Here is the latest update on this case:

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

Hello,

Our team is aware of this issue and we are currently investigating further.

This issue is specific to the IRIG 2/IRIG 1.

Regards,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you still have any question, interests, or concerns, please reply to this email and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to reply to this email and do not open another support ticket.

IK Multimedia Tech Support Team
erik.bostrom.privat

Postby Cidrax » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Thanks for your reply erik.bostrom.privat...

But same problem with Irig Pre 2 with VocalLive, I think the fix will resolve for all products.

Note: I don't know if it helps, but I've tested ToneX yesterday and this problem is not occurring.
Cidrax

Postby Cidrax » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:14 am

And we're still lost, even after investing so much...

I know apple doesn't help, but I don't know what to do anymore.
Cidrax

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Cidrax wrote:And we're still lost, even after investing so much...

I know apple doesn't help, but I don't know what to do anymore.

Please reply to your support ticket and your IK Support rep will be able to provide a status for the issue you are having. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Drackster55 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:17 pm

i maked update to iphone ios 16.3 and bad sound is still
Drackster55

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:51 pm

Drackster55 wrote:i maked update to iphone ios 16.3 and bad sound is still

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? I'm sure they can assist you. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kellybarker01 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:40 pm

As of 11/22/22, there has been no update per the reply “ Our team is aware of this issue and we are currently investigating further”. No updates to iOS have corrected the situation and all investments to this product are currently useless. This is unfortunate as this has been an issue for quite some time now. This is very disheartening as I was a fan of the product for so long and now it appears that this is now just an expensive brick.
Kellybarker01

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:09 pm

Per above, since forum admins/mods nor users can give you an update on the status of an issue you're having:
Peter_IK wrote:Please reply to your support ticket and your IK Support rep will be able to provide a status for the issue you are having. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Drackster55 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:40 pm

already did
Drackster55

Postby MaxBP1978 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:43 pm

Im having the same issue. Upgraded to ios 16.3 and there is crackling noise. Cant use my irig and amplitube now.
MaxBP1978

Postby diegoahumadasanchez » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:41 pm

bought my irig 2, used it with ios15 for a couple of months until the update. Now it is useless and IK Support tell me I should upgrade to a digital interface... :shock:

They are aware of the problem and been working on an update for almost a year now.
diegoahumadasanchez

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:00 pm

diegoahumadasanchez wrote:bought my irig 2, used it with ios15 for a couple of months until the update. Now it is useless and IK Support tell me I should upgrade to a digital interface... :shock:

They are aware of the problem and been working on an update for almost a year now.

They suggested if you were interested that you could use a digital interface (which would also provide much higher quality sound) since your issue was unique to analog audio interfaces. They stated that once, their last communication was that they did not have a conclusive date for a resolution by the developers but that you can be assured it is being worked on.

Please be accurate if you are going to represent here what the IK Support team tells you in your tickets. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kellybarker01 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:05 pm

I think that one of the biggest issues here is the amount of money that many of the users have invested in the products available for the app. That is just wasted money now. If there was a discount associated with the upgrade, that would be something different, but there is nothing like that being offered. :cry:
Kellybarker01

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:07 pm

Kellybarker01 wrote:I think that one of the biggest issues here is the amount of money that many of the users have invested in the products available for the app. That is just wasted money now. If there was a discount associated with the upgrade, that would be something different, but there is nothing like that being offered. :cry:

We have a loyalty program where people who have purchased products earn JamPoints that they can use for up to 30% discount on future purchases. You would want to use those. Hardware rarely has an upgrade program, to be honest, not just with IK but most any company. Here you can save up to 30%, though! http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Drackster55 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:45 pm

my cuestion is:
the irig2 that i buy, i will can use again?
Drackster55

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories