How to resolve iRig BlueTurn issue with Xiaomi Pad 5?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to resolve iRig BlueTurn issue with Xiaomi Pad 5?

Postby Haren123 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:10 am

My Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet, running Android 11 and equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and LE support, should be compatible with the iRig BlueTurn foot switch for turning score pages while playing music. Despite the iRig being recognized and connecting to the tablet, no PDF reader responds to the switch's signals. Xiaomi support doesn't see the issue with the tablet, and the switch works flawlessly with a MacBook. I'm seeking solutions from those who have faced a similar problem.
Haren123

Re: How to resolve iRig BlueTurn issue with Xiaomi Pad 5?

Postby Mahish666 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:13 am

It sounds like you've already taken some steps to troubleshoot the issue by checking with Xiaomi support and testing the switch with another device.

One potential solution you could try is to check if there are any compatibility issues between the iRig BlueTurn and the specific PDF reader apps you're using on your tablet. It's possible that the PDF reader apps may not be fully compatible with the foot switch, and you may need to try a different app or find a workaround.

Another possible solution could be to try resetting the Bluetooth connections on both the tablet and the iRig BlueTurn. Sometimes, Bluetooth connections can become corrupted and cause issues with device pairing and communication.

If these solutions don't work, it may be helpful to seek out a community of iRig BlueTurn users or reach out to the manufacturer's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you identify any potential compatibility issues with your specific tablet model.

I hope this information helps you to resolve your issue and start using your foot switch with your Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet. Best of luck!
Mahish666

Return to Android Apps & Accessories