Sample Tank 4 Editor Crashes my DAW every time

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Sample Tank 4 Editor Crashes my DAW every time

Postby ronniez28 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Hello All,
Have been on this Forum several times before with Tons of help, and it is sooo appreciated!!
Well, here I go again. Downloaded ST4 Max through a purchase of Total Studio 3.5 Max. Then downloaded the "extra sounds" available:, Neil Peart Drums, Terry Bosio drums and a few more.
After reading the manuals ( which are totally overwhelming to my old brain) I downloaded the ST4 Editor understanding that is the only way to map individual drums to individual keys in my Piano Roll keyboard ( Mixcraft Pro 9). ST4 opens and seems fine (using as a plug in) but as soon as I click on ST4 Editor, it crashes the DAW every time and says: "A fatal has occurred and Mixcraft must shut down, we are unable to create a Project Recovery File". I'm more than positive it's something I'm doing wrong but sure don't know what it is. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both programs but didn't help.
As Always,
Thanks So much.
ronniez28

Re: Sample Tank 4 Editor Crashes my DAW every time

Postby Friedtheater1 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:42 pm

Hello Ronniez28,
I'm coping with the exact same issue here, using Mixcraft 9 as well. I'm looking forward we would have soms answer. Best regards, Fried from Belgium.
Friedtheater1

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:56 am

do you both mean the Edit page available in ST4 or the ST4 Editor program?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Friedtheater1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:41 am

For me it's the program..
Friedtheater1

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor